🌻²⁸

Benedict had just come out of the shower, towel around his waist. he gasped when he felt Xavier's hand go up his back. He quickly turns around and holds the man's face.

"You scared me"

Xavier held him closer, giving Benedict a soft kiss on the neck then on his lips.

"I'm sorry. I just missed you"

Benedict smiles, face turning crimson. He looks Xavier in the eyes and bites his bottom lip.

"I missed you too, especially your hands on my body" he whispers. Xavier smirks and loosens the towel around Benedict's waist.

They slowly stagger towards the bed as Xavier's lips met Benedict's for a gentle kiss. Benedict moaned softly when he felt Xavier's hand go up his thigh. They gently fall on the bed, Benedict underneath Xavier.

Xavier pulled away from the kiss and turns Benedict over, kissing the man's back as he went lower and lower.

Benedict bit his bottom lip, letting out a moan once he felt Xavier's tongue invade his insides, his toes curl as Xavier went faster, the wet tongue lapping at his prostate.

"Mmmh yes daddy" He moans as he arched his back, spreading his legs as well. Xavier gave his member gentle strokes, watching as the musk scented pre cum slowly oozed out.

Benedict giggles as Xavier gave him two spanks on each cheek. He feels Xavier's weight on his back as the man positioned himself, slowly pushing his cock inside him.

"Angh...yes" he whimpered. Xavier kissed him on the shoulder as he went all the way, moaning into Benedict's ear as he began to move.

"You feel so tight bunny" he whispers into Benedict's ear, the thrusts in a steady pace.

Benedict moaned louder, legs intertwined with Xavier's left leg. He grabs a handful of the sheets once the thrusts get faster, feeling himself give in to the moment.

"Are you cumming Bunny?" Xavier asked as he went faster, fingers tangled in Benedict's hair as he gave the curly locs a tug now and then.

"Hngh...no daddy" Benedict whimpers, his eyes roll back into his head the moment Xavier began to mercilessly poke at his prostate.

Xavier lets out a few grunts as his thrusts make his front slap against Benedict's backside before he stopped, filling his boyfriend up with his essence. He feels a warm streak flow fown his thigh to his knee and he gives Benedict a kiss on the cheek.

"We came at the same time"

Benedict nodded profusely and moaned as Xavier slowly pulled out. He gasped when he's stuffed with two of his boyfriend's fingers, the digits gently massaging his sweet spot.

"YESYESYESYESAHH!!"

Xavier muffled Benedict's moans with a kiss and watched as the man came two times. He pulls out and smiles at him.

"Better?" He asked. Benedict turned over on his back, legs raised slightly. He nods.

"Better"

═───────◇───────═

"We have a problem"

Prince looked up from the sink and turned to Skye with a frown.

"What happened?"

"Well I was at the hospital and I was given a tour"

"Okay?" Prince said as he sat next to Skye on the bed, shaving cream on his chin.

"I discovered that the hospital is divided into two. One side for the medical insured patients and one without. Turns out the patients with no insurance are helped last because they're 'a less priority' isn't it odd?"

Prince was quite shocked to hear this. People in the medical field really did this?

"It's unacceptable. Tomorrow it's the state dinner right? I'll have a chat with the minister of health"

Skye nodded.

"I think some of these ministers are only in it for the money and not for the people"

Prince nodded with a sigh. It was a sad time to live in, Where greed and money came before compassion and equality.

"Other than that, how was the boy?" He asked as he went back to the sink. Skye laid on the bed with a groan.

"It was a sad sight. But I'm sure he'll make it. I want to help them"

"Admirable"

Skye turns to his right and he's met by a picture of his family picture, Prince, him and Sam. He smiles.

"Tomorrow morning let's have a private breakfast. Just the three of us"

The bed dips as Prince lays next to his fiancé.

"Okay, does that mean you'll make your delicious pancakes?" The king asks as he leaves a soft kiss on Skye's shoulder.

Skye turned around to face him.

"Of course. I'll give you extra syrup, to make it extra sweet and sticky" he whispers. Prince smirks and gives Skye a kiss

"Are we talking about pancakes or something else?"

Skye's eyes roamed Prince's face. He blushes and smiles.

"Can't it be both?" He says and returns the kiss. Prince moans as he deepened the kiss, holding Skye by the waist as their tongues explored each other's mouths.

Skye lets out a moan as Prince kissed him on the neck to his clavicle. A sudden pinch of pain made him push Prince away and he held his stomach.

"What's wrong?" Prince asked. Skye took a few breaths and sighed.

"I just had a cramp"

═───────◇───────═

Jonathan was in his room. So Cameron was self harming? Given the events Cameron went through, it seems likely that the man has mental health issues. But the problem now is, what's the way forward?

He hears Cameron turn on the tv and he sighed, stepping out of his room and went to the living room.

"Hey"

Cameron looked at him in shock.

"When did you get here?"

Jonathan chuckles and sits down.

"I came here while you were fast asleep. Then I freshened up and heard the tv come on"

"Oh...sorry, I was a little tired"

"It's okay. Hungry? I can make dinner"

Cameron shook his head.

"It's okay. Uhm....I'll go to my room"

"Wait....I think we need to have a talk" he says. Cameron frowned, feeling his anxiety skyrocket.

"About?" He asked.

Jonathan sighed, he looks up at Cameron and gave him a sad smile.
"When I got here....your sleeve was up"

Cameron's face morphed from shock to utter fear.

".....no"

"I did...I don't know what you're going through Cameron but....I want you to know that I'm here for you....whatever you need okay?"

"He's there for you? Sounds like pity to me"

"Do you really think Jonathan will help someone like you? I bet he thinks you're a loser. He doesn't care about you, he's upset because you didn't finish the job. He wants you dead"

Jonathan frowned when Cameron's eyes suddenly glassed over with tears.

"Cam? Are you alright?"

"I'm....I'm fine, I'm going to bed"

Jonathan sighed sadly when he heard the door close.

"Maybe I overstepped. I shouldn't have said anything"