🌻⁵⁶

By noon, everyone had went back to their homes. Cameron was happy Sarah liked him, he now feels comfortable enough to do some things with Jonathan.

Jonathan was in his room changing into some sweats. Once he was done he turns his laptop on and looks up ways to be intimate without sex. He was pretty glad with the results he got.

When he got to the living room, Cameron was watching a movie. Jonathan smiles and sat on the couch next to Cameron.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Good. What about you?"

"I'm okay. Do you want to sit next to me and...cuddle?"

Cameron laughed softly and nodded.

"Alright"

Jonathan smiled and helped him out, once they were now on the couch, Jonathan didn't know what to do....should he spoon Cameron or was Cameron supposed to spoon him.

Cameron makes the first move and lays down, Back pressing on Jonathan's chest. He takes the man's arms and held them to his chest.

"Comfy?" Jonathan asked and Cameron nodded.

They continue to watch the movie but Jonathan was distracted,  Cameron's hair really smelled good, like coconut and oilve oil. Before he knew it, he had buried his nose down the man's scalp taking a whiff.

Cameron laughed, blush spreading up his neck to his face.

"You know....that's kinda creepy"

"I'm sorry" Jonathan says, he was about to sit up but Cameron held his arms tightly.

"Don't let go.....hold me tightly" he whispered, eyes closed.

Jonathan hesitated for a second but he quickly recovered. Cameron sighed, being in Jonathan's big arms made him feel so good and warm.

"Jonathan...." he whispered and turned around to face him.

Jonathan stared at him, eyes wide.

"Y-Yes?"

"Kiss me"

This time Jonathan didn't hesitate, he kisses Cameron. Deeply. There was an addiction inducing taste in Cameron's mouth, it made Jonathan hungrily kiss him and they begin to moan softly.

Cameron's left hand goes up Jonathan's tshirt and he moans as the man left his lips to tend to his neck. His fingertips trace along Jonathan's abs, feeling the muscle bumps on the skin.

Suddenly Jonathan stopped and Cameron opened his eyes, he looked into Jonathan's eyes, they told him that Jonathan wanted more but for some reason, Jonathan couldn't do what he wanted.

Cameron smiled and his hand leaves Jonathan's torso to his face, thumb rubbing over his cheek.

"You can do research and once you feel confident about it. You can tell me"

Jonathan avoided his gaze and he sighed. He knew what he wanted but....was this too fast?

"Alright"

═───────◇───────═

"A,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,elle meno pee, q,r,s,t,u,v,w,x,y and z. Now I know my abc, next time won't you sing with me!"

Skye and Prince clapped their hands.

"That's great Sammy! You can go play with Ziggy now"

"Yay!"

Skye smiled watching his son playing in the lawn. He feels Prince's hand on his knee and looks over at his fiancé.

"Are you okay?" He asked.