🌻⁷⁴

The next day, Benedict was up and early at the hospital. He had brought some wash towels, soap and flowers for his fiancé. The doctor's had given him permission to visit Xavier anytime curtsey to the king.

He pours some warm water in a bucket and dunks the wash cloth in and begins to gently pat the warm rag on Xavier's arms and neck.

"Good morning daddy, I slept alone for the first time in three years last night. It was a lonely experience" he said

He pulls the sheets down and massaged Xavier's legs, smiling to himself.

"The insurance company is inspecting the crime scene, hopefully they'll help me rebuild"

The door opens as a nurse stepped inside.

"I'm here to change his IV drip"

Benedict nodded and tucked the sheets in, he gives Xavier a kiss on the forehead and walks out. Benedict was feeling a little better than yesterday, after Xavier gave him that squeeze, he knew everything will be alright.

"What's left now is for him to wake up"

═───────◇───────═

Jonathan packed their bags inside the trunk of his car. After receiving news about Xavier last night, he really wanted to stay but Benedict had assured him that he'll be fine and that Jonathan should go enjoy some time with Cameron.

"You can stay if you want Johnny...family comes first" Cameron said, he really felt guilty about taking Jonathan away from his brother at a time of need.

"No it's fine Cam. If Benedict says he'll be fine, then I believe him. Now let's go, our flight is in 20 minutes"

Cameron sighed. Jonathan helped him get in the passenger seat before they drove off.

Cameron- On the way to the airport

Dad- Great! Can't wait to see you!!

He smiles and looks at Jonathan.

"You know... you'd make a great dad one day"

Jonathan looked at him in shock. Why would Cameron suddenly say such a thing?!

"Are you....pregnant?"

"What? No! We haven't even had sex" Cameron laughed.

"Well what do you mean by what you just said"

"The way you care for others, I'm sure your kid will be blessed to have you as their dad"

"Oh....thanks"

They both blushed as it was now silent.

"So uhm....tell me about Reykjavik"

═───────◇───────═

"The chapel has stairs at the entrance, the doors open and you and your mother will straighten up, you go down a set of stairs and there will be double doors that will open and you'll see the inside of the chapel. You walk down the aisle then you'll go up the grande stairs that lead to the altar. There you and Prince will sign the marriage certificate and exchange your vows. You share a kiss, music begins to play and you both walk out"

Skye could already picture it. He smiles as he noted what Star had just said. He turns to the planner.

"We'll need a carpet on those stairs. Make it a purple one with yellow lines along the sides. I want yellow roses on the benches along the aisle, on the ceiling I want purple tulle ribbons going across the room."