🌻¹⁰⁰

Skye was once again in front of the mirror but this time he had on his tiara and necklace on. He smiled.

"It's perfect"

"Finally!" Benedict exclaimed as he got up.

"Let's get my baby brother hitched!" Jonathan says as they made their way to the door.

"We're heading out first, see you there"

Skye nodded and watched his brothers leave. He turns to his mother, who handed him his bouquet. The yellow roses and lilac arrangements cascaded down to the floor. Sarah smiled at him.

"Ready?" She asked and Skye nodded his head.

"Mhm, Let's go"

They made their way out of the room, the maids and butlers were lined up, bowing as he passed by, they stop by the entrance and a horse carriage pulled up, the white carriage had purple and yellow flowers around the top with the horses wearing purple feathers on their foreheads.

"Talk about a cinderella moment" Sarah teases as she got in, her yellow tulle dress tucking in nicely behind her knees. Skye, with the help of some guards got inside, his veil filling up the space instantly. They both laugh.

"Did you really have to get the long veil Skye?" She joked.

The carriage made it's way out of the palace, Skye was taken aback by the turnout, he should probably get used to being in the spotlight all the time.

"They're throwing flowers at the carriage" Sarah said, watching as some flowers hit the carriage windows. Skye smiled and waved, somehow hearing the people cheer made him happy. They really liked him didn't they?

The carriage stops and Skye looked out the window, there were at the chapel and cameras were flashing with each passing second. Sarah got out using the opposite door.

Skye took a deep breath and fixed his tiara up, the door opened and he smiled at his mother before stepping out. There was a collective gasp from the crowd, followed by silence then loud cheers.

"I guess they like your jumpsuit" Sarah teases making him laugh. He turns to the crowd and gave them a wave, smile bright as the stars.

They make their way inside where they're met with six people, Skye's bridesmaids. The 12 year olds where from a school that was founded by the royal family.

"Skye took a deep breath"

"Are you alright?" Sarah asked.

"I need to throw up, morning sickness" he whispers.

"Let's go"

═───────◇───────═

Prince smiled as he saw Tommy standing up with lyrics in hand, the boy was no longer pale and although he was still thin, he looked better than before.

He receives a tap on the shoulder and turned to his father.

"Skye just arrived, he's experiencing morning sickness"

"What? I'll go find him"

"No!" Luke whispered yelled at him.

"Stay here, Your mother will handle it"

He sighed and nodded.

"Alright"

He looks at the screen and saw a carriage pull up at the church but before he could see Skye, the feed looped from the beginning. He sighed.

"Why are they torturing me?"

═───────◇───────═