🌻²⁹

Benedict poured himself a cup of tea. Since he can no longer have coffee, he found a substitute. He smiles when he receives a kiss on the back of his head.

"Morning bunny" Xavier says as he sat down. Benedict sat on the man's lap and smiled.

"Morning daddy, how did you sleep?"

"Like a baby. You?"

Benedict gave him a kiss and nibbled on Xavier's neck.

"Sore....very sore"

Xavier chuckled.

"Well I have the best solution for that" he says and sets Benedict on the counter, popping the one button on Benedict's boxers open.

Benedict blushed as Xavier's hand went inside his boxers, pulling out his semi hard member.

"What solution is that?" Benedict asked and Xavier gave him a sly smile.

"Oral" was the response before Xavier got down on his knees, taking Benedict in his mouth.

Benedict moaned, throwing his head back as he immediately got hard in Xavier's mouth, feeling the sensation of the man's warm mouth around his cock. He holds Xavier by the hair and made him go faster making the man gag on his length.

"That feels so good hnghh" he moans before pulling Xavier away as the man took a deep breath of air.

Xavier turned his attention to his boyfriend's sack, gently sucking on the testes with tender care. Benedict's lewd moans filled the kitchens as his cock throbbed before he came, the thick, musky essence flowing down along his length.

Xavier locked eyes with him, tongue on Benedict's cock as he licked him clean. Benedict bit his bottom lip before he pulled Xavier up to his feet by the hair.

"Kiss me" he said and Xavier latched his lips with his, both moaning as they enjoyed each other's taste. Benedict pulled away from the kiss and smiled.

"Can I....watch you shower?"

Xavier chuckled and nodded.

"Yes you can Bunny"

═───────◇───────═

Skye neatly stacked the pancakes and poured syrup on top, watching it slowly ooze along the sides. He feels a tug on his pants and he looks down to find Sam looking up at him.

"Yes honey?"

"Hungry"

"Did daddy help you brush your teeth?"

"Mhm" Sam said and grinned at his father, showing him his small teeth. Skye chuckles and picks Sam up, setting him down on the highchair.

He puts two pancakes on a plate and a small amount of syrup, then pours orange juice inside a sippy cup before handing it to Sam.

"Finish up okay, today we're going to see granny Sarah"

"No I want granny Star"

Skye sighed.

"We can go to her after meeting granny Sarah okay?"

The door opens as Prince makes his way inside. He almost laughed when he saw his son's puffed out cheeks

"Tantrum?" He asked.

"He wants to go to Star then to mom....I don't get it"

"Maybe he has a preference?" Prince shrugged. Skye turns to his son.

"How about this. We go to Sarah's then to Star's and then we go buy you a new toy?"

Prince scoffed

"Bribery?" He whispers.