🌻⁵²

"And...done"

Jonathan smiled and sat up. After about an hour of Cameron drawing, Jonathan was able to witness Cameron's artistic process.

"Let me see"

Cameron held the sketchbook close to his chest as he blushed.

"Don't laugh okay?"

"Of course I won't laugh Cam, let me see. Please?"

Cameron sighed and handed the book over to him. Jonathan gasped when he saw the drawing. It almost looked like a black and white photo, the details were so vivid!

"This....this is amazing! Can I keep it?"
Cameron shrugged.

"If you want"

Jonathan closed the book and smiled at Cameron.

"Do you want another kiss?" He asks and yelps when Cameron's eraser hit him on the forehead.

"Don't tease me. Let's go back home, I'm getting cold"

Jonathan smiled when he heard Cameron say home. He was finally this man's safe heaven. He was glad.

After packing everything up, He pushes Cameron's chair along the paved walk way that led out of the park. His phone rings and he saw that it was Martha calling him.

"Yes?"

"Hello Jonathan. I found a brain specialist for Cameron. I'll send you an email and you'll see from there"

"Oh....thanks Martha"

"No problem. Good day"

He stuffs his phone into his pocket.

"We just found a brain specialist for you"

"Oh....when are we meeting them?" Cameron asked.

"Whenever you want"

Cameron nodded. The voices may be gone but he still nows they'll eventually come back, he definitely needs to meet with that specialist.

"Let's go the day after tomorrow"

═───────◇───────═

"Did you see anyone?"

"No, I only heard a thud"

"Alright. You should probably change the locks and lock the windows just in case"

They both nodded and sighed as the police officer went inside the house. The few neighbours in the neighbourhood were standing on their porches watching the scene.

Benedict looked at Xavier.

"What if it's Cj?"

Xavier shook his head.

"Not possible, we have a restraining order and how would he know where we live now?" He said yet he sounded doubtful. Could it really be Cj? Did he escape jail?

"Do you want to stay at your mom's for a few days?"

Benedict looked back at the house. This was their dream home and for someone to attempt to ruin that made him very angry.

"No. We're staying here. No one is chasing me away from our home Xavier. This time, we fight"

═───────◇───────═

The car stopped right at the front doors of the palace, Prince got out first, followed by Skye and Sam who was now fully awake.

Prince chuckled once he saw a furry puppy run towards the them, tail wagging as it yipped loudly.