🌻⁸⁷

Benedict sighed as he sat up on the bed, he couldn't sleep last night as he had a hard time breathing from sleeping on his back. He rubs his eyes and gets up, heading to the bathroom.

Xavier is awoken by the sound of Benedict's toothbrush, he grabs his phone and checked the time.

"Bunny why are you up so early?"

"I couldn't sleep, I felt like I couldn't breathe"

Frowning, he gets out of bed and stopped by the bathroom door, Benedict was at the sink rinsing off his mouth.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I tried but all you did was hug me"

Xavier wrapped his arms around Benedict's waist, feeling the man's tight stomach on his forearms.

"I'm sorry, you have to take a nap during the day okay?"

"Okay"

Benedict smiled looking at the mirror. He gasped and grabbed the edge of the sink, feeling the cold marble on his palms.

"What's wrong?" Xavier asked, pulling away from him.

"I think one of them just kicked"

Xavier gasped and turned him around and dropped to his knees, pressing an ear on Benedict's stomach.

"Can you hear me? It's me your daddy, can you kick for me hm?"

Benedict almost laughed.

"It doesn't work like that daddy"

"Shh shh, I hear something" Xavier said, waiting patiently to feel a small kick. He rubbed his hands on Benedict's stomach and felt a small kick on his left hand, he gasped and looked at Benedict.

"Did you feel that?"

"Mhm"

"Wow....it's so beautiful. You're so beautiful"

"Are....are you crying?" Benedict asked in disbelief. Xavier quickly wiped his eyes.

"Yeah, it's just making me more excited to meet them"

Benedict smiled and hugged him, giving Xavier a kiss on the cheek.

"Me too, how about we go out for breakfast? I'm craving something savory"

"Alright, let's shower together"

═───────◇───────═

Skye and Star made their way inside the tailor's room. There was a mannequin in the middle of the room, dressed in a white jumpsuit. The silk satin bottom had an elegant look to it, the top part was made of a sheer material, then lined with pearls and rhinestones. Skye looked at it in awe, walking around the mannequin, the jumpsuit had a low back with a diamond set chain connected the sleeves across.

"Oh my God" he whispers, getting teary eyed.

"It's so beautiful Skye. I can't wait to see you in it" Star awed, the look was really going to stand out at the museum.

"Your Highness, please follow me into the fitting room"

Skye nods and followed the tailor. Once alone in the small room, he gently got into his jumpsuit, he felt the cold diamonds on his back but he didn't mind.

Star gasped once he stepped out, the sheer top blended in with his skin it almost looked like the jumpsuit was apart of his skin.

"Have you decided on the shoes?" She asked.