🌻⁹⁹

The people of Lololand had gathered around streets of the Kingdom, the crowd spread from Reverie Palace all the way to the main chapel. The royal wedding taking place that day made everyone joyous and cheerful as they waved their flags and flowers in the air.

Prince stood in front of the mirror, the white grand uniform he was wearing made the king look ethereal. The door opened and Luke entered the room, the king father had on his dress uniform, on his right hand was a  golden sword.

"You look sharp. The car is ready for you"

Prince nodded. Two days before their wedding, Prince and Skye were told to not meet each other in private. They've been living in different rooms in different wings of the palace. The only time they interacted was when they had Sam in their presence.

"Alright." Prince says and put on his imperial crown, Luke handed him his sceptre and they exchanged a smile.

"I don't know if I've said this before but, I'm proud of you son. You've grown up to be a spectacular man, I wish you well in your new chapter"

His words tugged at Prince's heart.

"Thanks dad. I love you"

"Love you too, let's go get you married"

═───────◇───────═

"Just a little mascara that's all"

He sighed and let his mother do his makeup, across the room Sam was with Star playing with some building blocks.

"You know, I always knew you'd make a great bride" Sarah says making her son laugh.

"What gave it away?"

"You always loved playing in my shoes, you loved picking out my dresses and you enjoyed being pampered"

Skye looked at his mother. She had a certain look in her eyes he recognised, gratitude.

"Skye, I'm proud of you. You've been through some things but I'm happy to see you be happy all the time"

"Mom...."

"No no, I'm not leaving just yet. I just wanted to say that. Today you'll be a married man, you have your own family to focus on. You can call us yes but you don't have to feel bad when you skip a day or two."

Skye nodded and gave his mother a smile.

"I love you"

Sarah smiled and hugged him.

"I love you too"

There was a knock on the door and it opened revealing Benedict and Jonathan.

"There he is!" Jonathan says. Benedict gasped.

"Why are you not dressed? The ceremony is in two hours. Prince is about to leave as we speak"

Skye stood up, the silk robe he had on swaying as he walked towards the window. He saw Luke standing by the car gaving him a wave. He chuckles and waved back before stepping back.

"I guess we're not really supposed to see each other until the ceremony"

"Just be patient hun, two hours isn't that far" Star said as she got up, her purple A-line floor length dress swaying as she walked towards the door.

"I'm leaving guys, see you all at the chapel"

Once she left, Sarah and Benedict helped Skye into his jumpsuit, Skye was relieved when it fitted him perfectly. He steps in front of the mirror and smiled.