🌻⁶⁸

"So how are things going?"

Benedict smiled at his brother and gave him a pat on the shoulder.

"Everything is great"

Jonathan gave him a confused look.

"You threw a flower pot at Cj yesterday. How is everything fine"

"Well Cj doesn't matter tonight. If he wants to be miserable then let him do that all by himself."

"Nice mentality"

"Where's Skye anyway? The party is in full swing"

"Probably planning a grande entrance"

Benedict sees Xavier coming towards them. He smiles.

"What's up?"

"One of the neighbours, her name is Del apparently she was Martha's roomate"

Benedict and Jonathan frowned.

"Do you think she helped Martha back then?"

Xavier shrugged.

"I never asked"

The front door opened and Prince entered, on his right side was Skye. The couple were wearing matching silver masks, Prince's covered half of his face while Skye's was more dramatic with it's butterfly shape.

Benedict went to welcome them.

"Hey baby bro"

Skye sighed.

"How did you recognise me?"

"Your fat ass duh. Hey Prince"

Skye rolled his eyes and looked around the place. The house was really beautiful, he just knows Benedict will never leave this house, he was happy for them.

"Hey, you're glowing." Prince says as he noticed Benedict's stomach.

"Thanks. Drinks are in the kitchen, the snacks are finished"

"We'll get drunk then, come on babe" Skye says as he pulled Prince along.

Benedict smiled as he looked around the foyer, the party was really a success.

"Turn the music up!"

═───────◇───────═

10:49pm

Cameron and Jonathan were in the kitchen, the edm music was really loud so they came here for a little break.

"I'll do the painting"

Jonathan looked at him in shock.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I like your family and if they trust me with this, then I know there's nothing to worry about"

Jonathan nodded. He was really excited for Cameron, he was about to be the most iconic artist in the kingdom.

The kitchen door opens and Prince comes along, chugging a martini as if it were water.

"Has any of you seen Skye?"

"Nope, maybe he's dancing with Benedict?" Jonathan says. Prince nodded and turned around to leave, Cameron then spoke up.

"I'm doing your potraits!"

Prince turned to him and smiled.

"Come to the palace tomorrow to decide on payment."

"Yes sir"