🌻¹⁰⁴

The family had gathered in the waiting room. Xavier cleared his throat and spoke up.

"I've been told only three people can enter the room. So I think The grandmothers will be the best to be there"

Jonathan and Skye exchanged a look. They couldn't be there for their brother?

"Nonsense" Prince said making everyone turn to him.

"When Skye was in labour, he had his family there. It'll be best for Benedict to experience the same. I'll upgrade Benedict's room to the VIP floor, that way Benedict will have his family with him"

Skye held Prince's hand and smiled.

"I agree. But if Benedict only wants his mothers there then we won't debate about it"

"Yeah" Jonathan chimed in.

Xavier nodded.

"I'll go ask him"

He made his way down the hall, when he opened the door Benedict was in bed chewing on ice.

"How are you feeling?"

"A little better, we're waiting for the doctor and my contractions are coming closer"

Xavier nodded.

"Bunny, who do you want in the room with us?"

"You, My mother, your mother and my brothers. Why?"

"Nothing, just asking. I'll be right back"

He leaves the room and returned to the waiting room.

"We'll take the upgrade."

"Yay! Let's go welcome my nephews and or nieces"

═───────◇───────═

Skye smiled at Benedict who was now ready for surgery.

"Are you nervous?"

"I am"

Jonathan wiped the sweat off Benedict's forehead.

"You got this Benny. This is the moment you've been looking forward to"

"Yeah, the moment you hear that cry, your world will change for the best. Trust me"

"Thanks you guys."

Skye and Jonathan stepped back and Xavier sat on Benedict's right side.

"I'm so proud of you Bunny"

"You are?"

"Of course. You're about to give me the best gift in the world"

The door opens and Sarah stepped, she was holding a soft blue blanket.

"I spent the last few weeks looking for this. This is the blanket I used when you were born"

Benedict teared up as he receives the gift.

"Thanks mom"

The door opened again and this time it was the surgeon. She smiled at everyone and checked Benedict's vitals.

"I think you're ready, I bet you feel so uncomfortable right now. I'm sorry for making you wait"

Benedict shook his head.

"I have two more minutes to spare" he said and turned to Xavier.

"Daddy, will you marry me?"

Xavier was taken aback by the question before he smiled widely.