🌻⁸³

"It looks tacky"

"I agree. Not giving off the royal vibes at all"

Skye crumpled the photo up and tossed it in the bin.

"Maybe my sense of decor is tacky. I'll leave the job for the royal planner."

"Good choice. But your style isn't tacky"

"Thanks Star. Anyway, what brings you here?"

"Well....I was thinking of visiting Edward"

"Oh....why?"

The queen mother shrugged.

"Just to ease my worries I guess"

"Well...you don't really need my permission" Skye said and Star nodded.

"I was thinking of taking you with me?"

Skye sighed.

"Prince and I had a discussion about the Edward thing. Prince doesn't want me or Sam anywhere near Edward and as his husband to be, I'm going to respect his wishes"

"You're right. I'm sorry"

"It's alright"

He watched her leave and he sighs. Then he hears Sam talking through the baby monitor.

"Sammy? Why are you in your room?"

"I poop!"

"Oh" Skye said before he gasped in horror.

"Stay right there!"

═───────◇───────═

Jonathan placed the two potraits inside the case. Cameron closed the lid and snapped the clasps in place.

"Another reason to be glad we have a private jet, can you imagine if these got lost"

"I'd like to think the royals will understand" Jonathan says.

"Maybe. By the way, did you enjoy your stay here?" Cameron asked as he packed his paint brushes.

"I actually did. Met your supercool parents, got to know you in a deeper level"

"Way deeper level" Cameron mumbled as he blushed.

"I think I'd come here again. This time of course going sightseeing"

"Alright. After your brother has given birth and after the royal wedding, let's come here and spend some time alone"

"I'd like that. Maybe we'll buy a small house by a lake?"

Cameron smiled.

"And skinny dip every night"

"I'd love to see that squishy ass of yours bounce on my lap"

"Jonathan!" Cameron blushed, why would he say that?!

"It's true though"

═───────◇───────═

The royal trumpet fanfare echoed in the hall as Prince stepped up the stage, the soldiers that were present cheering and waving their flags proudly in the air.

"Good afternoon everyone. I'm so honoured to stand before the people who sacrifice their own lives in order for us to live peacefully. And although Lololand hasn't been in a war since the first king, I'm happy to see you all train and be fully prepared shall it come for that. I came here today to show my support, I know some of you may feel like I'll never understand the life of  common person but I'm here to show you that, whatever you need, I'm here to provide, the ministers are here to hear you out. We do not take your sacrifices for granted and I'm pleased to be a king with a great army behind me as support"