🌻¹⁰⁵

3 weeks later...

"Good morning my sunshines. Oh somebody made a drool mess, yes they did, yes they did"

Benedict chuckled. Ever since the triplets came home, Xavier had developed a strong baby voice whenever he talked with them. It was a cute sight to see and although Benedict does it as well, it just seemed funnier when Xavier did it.

"How are they doing?"

"They're still full it seems, the rocking bassinets are good at keeping them calm" Xavier said and helped Benedict sit down.

"How are you feeling bunny?"

"Still sore but I'll live. Oh, Mom is stopping by with my mom to help us while we get some shut eye"

Xavier smiled and kneeled before Benedict.

"Did you call my mother, mom?"

"I did....I think it's more appropriate, don't you think?"

"I agree." He says and gave Benedict a kiss, they smile at each other. Then August began to cry and Benedict counted to three before Xavier Jr. and Asher joined in"

"Diaper change"

Xavier laughed.

"How do you always know?" He asked as he tended to the babies.

"I can't explain it. But it's sort of a pattern. If August cries first, it's because of the diaper. If Asher cries, they need to be burped and Xavier Jr. Cries when they're hungry"

"Wow"

═───────◇───────═

"Come, sit, stay. Good boy"

Prince and Skye almost laughed. Sam was teaching Ziggy some tricks but apparently the toddler had no idea the dog had been trained while it was still a puppy.

"So what should we do today?" Prince asked.

"Hm, Benedict has given birth, our wedding is done. How about a royal tour?" Skye suggested. This will be his first tour.

"Oh, for how long?"

"A three month one?"

"We can do that. I'll speak with the minister of foreign affairs and settle things up"

"Hm, you spoil my baby"

"Do I? I never noticed"

They kiss and Skye held in a moan as Prince began to squeeze his butt.

"You not looking!"

Prince pulled away from the kiss and turned to Sam.

"We are, Ziggy just rolled over right?"

"Mhm"

"See? We're looking"

Skye giggles and sat down.

"Continue Sam, dada will take pictures for Granny Sarah"

"Okay"

Prince gave Skye a kiss on the head and sat next to him.

"This is the life"

Skye chuckled.

"It is isn't it"

═───────◇───────═

Jonathan got out of the car and rushed after Cameron, to think Cameron was about to go to surgery without them talking kinda hurt his feelings.

He was passing by the hospital and saw Cameron coming out of an uber and began heading inside the hospital. Jonathan almost crashed as he parked the car in the emergency lane.

"Cameron!"

Cameron sighed and stopped in his tracks.

"How did you find me?"

Jonathan looked at him in confusion.

"That's all you can say? That's all you can really give me Cam?"

"What do you want Jonathan?"

"Cam....this is Jonathan you're speaking to. Your boyfriend? Why did you disappear for three months and not respond to my texts? Do you know how worried I've been?"

"Why huh? Why were you worried? You clearly have Corey to think about"

"What? Cameron, Corey and I aren't a thing"

"Oh yeah? What about the text he sent you? Let's have a drink. You were planning to cheat on me with him. Admit it"

Jonathan was quite shocked but mostly disappointed. The fact that Cameron would react like this made him wonder if Cameron ever loved him like he said.

"Cameron. Do you still love me? Because the way you're behaving makes me feel otherwise"

Cameron looked up at him and  shook his head, causing the tears in his eyes to fall down his face.

"I don't love you. I just used you to get rich and have a place to stay. I hope you and Corey are happy together."

Jonathan looked at him. Did Cameron want him to believe those words? Because Cameron doesn't even believe said words.

"If you want to break up with me. Just tell me, no need to beat around the bush. Be a fucking man and say it to my fucking face!"

Cameron whimpered, crying even more. Jonathan wants Cameron to hate him? Is that why he said that?

"Fine.....Jonathan, let's break up"

They looked at each other in silence and Jonathan nodded, bottom lip quivering.

"Fine...have a safe and successful surgery"

Cameron watched him walk away. He wanted to yell stop! But he couldn't....why couldn't the word make it past his lips? Why is he ruining a great relationship because of one thing?

Jonathan got in his car and drove off, vision blurry as tears glassed over his eyes. He speeds down the road and sighs, letting the tears fall.

Was he the only one who felt the relationship was doing okay? Was Cameron really playing him? But why?

"Why? Why did he put me through this? What could possibly be the reason?"

The car tyres screech as he swerved off the road. He got out and walked towards a random field of land he found. He fell to his knees and screamed to the top of his lungs.

He sighed.

"Why do I feel pain on my chest?"

"Why did he do this to me?"

"WHY??!"

He heard a car horn behind him and he looked back, he saw Corey getting out of his car, worried expression on his face.

"Jonathan?"

".....Corey?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued....