🌻⁹⁶

"Sorry I'm late. I had to take Corey and Nora to their houses to get their gifts" Skye said as he rushed towards the table.

Benedict stood up and hugged him.

"You're here that's all that matters"

Skye nodded and pulled away.

"You look cute! How's the shower going?"

"Pretty fun. Xavier, Jonathan and Skye are inside preparing for the barbecue then mom and Susanna are inside packing the gifts"

"Alright I'll go drop these off and come back here. Sarah wanted to come but she and Luke are a little busy"

No worries" Benedict says as they walk towards the table. Benedict sighed happily and sat down next to Cameron.

"Okay what's going on with you and Jonathan? You two have not talked since you got here"

Cameron sighed.

"We had an altercation with my ex. He pushed Jonathan and it almost got ugly"

"Who pushed Jonathan?" Skye asked as he sat Sam down to the ground.

"Cameron's ex did. Why didn't Jonathan tell us about this?" Benedict asked, if it were either Skye or Benedict, Jonathan would've dropped everything to come and protect them but why was Jonathan being so quiet about his own problems?

"You guys...maybe Jonathan was quiet about it because he may feel like he's troubling you both" Cameron chimed in.

"Nonsense! Jonathan and Benedict pinched the father of my child black and blue. Jonathan needs to speak up so we pinch this guy" Skye huffed.

Benedict sighed.

"Skye you just want to avenge Prince. But it's not like he didn't deserve it"

Skye huffed and Cameron shook his head with a sigh. Benedict snapped his fingers.

"Let's ask him"

═───────◇───────═

"And his feet has gotten swollen and I feel so bad sometimes"

"Don't worry, the last few months are always the hardest but you'll get through it and you'll be happy once you meet your babies" Prince said as he gave Xavier pats on the back. They turn to Jonathan and the man was quiet. Too quiet.

"What's the matter bro?" Xavier asked. Jonathan sighed.

"There was an altercation between Cameron's ex and I"

Prince and Xavier winced.

"Oof. Did you lose the fight?" Prince asked making Jonathan scoff.

"As if. He just pushed me that's all. Then he left after some words"

"Then why are you so down?" Xavier inquired.

"Cam and I had a little argument. We said some harsh words"

"Oof. You two need to have a conversation after this"

═───────◇───────═

"To the left, left! Your other left!"

"There is no other left!"

"Then go left!"

Benedict and Skye erupted in laughter. Prince and Xavier were playing pin the tail on the donkey and Prince was struggling with taking directions.

Sarah and Susanna sit beside them, smiles on their faces. Benedict gasped.