🌻⁴²

Warm water ran down their naked bodies, Benedict let out a low moan once Xavier's fingers found their way inside him.

"Is this what you had in mind bunny?" Xavier whispers into the man's ear. Benedict's skin engulfed in goosebumps, arching his back against Xavier's front.

"Nngh, definitely daddy ahh"

Xavier pulls out his fingers and turns Benedict around, lifting his right leg up. Their lips meet and Benedict smiled into the kiss once he felt the tip of Xavier's cock sliding up inside him.

"Ahh" he moaned only to receive a harsh spank on his thigh.

"You can be louder than that Bunny" Xavier teases as he began to thrust, the slow pace made both men savour the feeling of bliss even more.

Benedict felt himself stand on his toes, hands on Xavier's hair, he moans louder, right on his boyfriend's ear.

"That's it, do you want it faster?" Xavier whispered and Benedict let out a cry once the thrusts got quicker, his other leg is raised up, thrown over Xavier's shoulder.

"Look at me" Xavier commanded. They lock eyes, Benedict smiled at Xavier and kisses him again.

Xavier moaned, feeling himself getting close. He holds Benedict's arms above his head making the man wrap his legs around his waist tighter.

"Nghh Yes daddy ahh" he moans, his eyes roll back as Xavier began to slam against his spot, his toes curl and he lets out a lewd moan as he came.

Xavier's thrusts get sloppy as he also came, he tightly held Benedict's wrists against the wall and the thrusts stopped. Benedict bit his bottom lip once he felt the familiar hot sensation fill him up from the inside. He looks up at Xavier and he smiled.

"You can put me down now" he teases and Xavier laughed.

"Alright"

═───────◇───────═

Skye held on to Sam's sleepy self, the toddler had ran out of energy from running around. He gently placed him on Jonathan's bed and made a boundary with some pillows. He heads back to the living room where Jonathan and Cameron were having pizza in silence.

"So, what's new?" He asked. Jonathan looked at his brother and shrugged.

"Nothing much, you?"

"I want to plan the derby event, but I'm a little lazy"

Jonathan scoffed.

"Doesn't the palace have an event planner?"

"They do but, she's older than me"

"And? You outrank her. Look, you have staff that works for you, use them. It's their job"

Skye sighed.

"Then I'll be bossy"

"No, you will be a Queen. That's what you are. Tell him Cameron"

Cameron looked up in shock, eyes wide.

"Uhm....I don't know what to say....sorry"

"It's okay, are you alright?" Jonathan asked, the concern in his tone made Skye look at them.

"Uhm....just a little nervous, that's all"

"No need to be nervous Cam, this is just my little brother. He doesn't bite, he can't even kill a roach"

Skye rolled his eyes at his brother and coughed.

"Stop embarrassing me infront of your boyfriend. You wanted me here, why?"

Jonathan ignores the boyfriend comment and turns to his brother.

"Cameron here is an artist and I know you and Prince have been struggling to find a painter for your royal potraits. So here he is"

Cameron gasped and smacked Jonathan in the arm. Skye smiled and nodded.

"If Cameron is up for it then the job is his"

"I....I don't know what to say" Cameron said. It was quite a big job. And he hasn't held a brush in years.

"Just think about it" Jonathan says and gave him a reassuring smile.

Skye smiled to himself. Seeing Jonathan be this caring towards another person was so special to see. He just hopes they last.

═───────◇───────═

Benedict was in the kitchen, he was wearing Xavier's pyjama top with nothing on the bottom half. He smiles once he felt Xavier's arms around his waist.

"How is the father of my babies doing?"

Benedict blushed and turned around. He throws his arms around Xavier's shoulders and they immediately dance to nonexistent music.

"I'm doing good. What about you?"
Xavier pecked him on the lips and smiles.

"I'm happy"

"That's great to hear daddy"

Xavier held him by the butt and picked Benedict up, setting him down on the counter. Benedict smiled once Xavier took over the cooking. He swings his legs back and forth.

"So do you want to come with me tomorrow to the doctors"

"Of course Bunny you don't have to ask." Xavier responded.

"When are we moving in to our new house?"

"Once the finances are settled. Could take a few days"

Benedict frowned.

"Can't we move in while we wait?"

"Well it's still not technically our home Bunny"

Benedict sighed, he opens the sugar container next to him and takes a spoonful. The sugar crunches in his mouth as he chewed. Xavier turned around and frowned.

"That cannot be healthy"

"I'm craving something sweet. This is the first thing I saw"

Xavier sighed, he opened the fridge and took out a container of berries.

"Here. You should try eating healthy babe"
"I know I know. The rice is burning!"

"Oh shit"

Once Xavier turned around, Benedict took two scoops of sugar and quick closed his mouth once Xavier turned around again.

"Did you take another scoop?"

He shook his head. Xavier stepped forward and Benedict took a big gulp. Xavier holds him by the cheeks and squinted his eyes at him.

"Open your mouth"

Benedict swirled his tongue around the insides of his mouth and took another gulp before he opened his mouth. His eyes widened once Xavier kissed him and he felt the man's tongue explore his mouth.

Xavier pulled away and sighed.

"I should lay out some punishments"

"For me?" Benedict asked in confusion.

"Mhm, you're a naughty bunny" Xavier responded, taking the sugar container and placing it inside the highest cupboard. Benedict frowned.

"What will we use for tea?"

"Honey."

Benedict held in a laugh.

"Are you mad Daddy?"

"Yes, actually"

"What do you want me to do?" He asked and Xavier held him closely.

"You need to be careful. I need you and our babies to be alright"

Benedict rested his head on Xavier's chest and nodded.

"I'm sorry, I'll do better"