🌻¹⁰³

3 months later.

A lot has changed, Skye and Prince had returned from their honeymoon, the couple have been at the palace. Sam is still being homeschooled until he turns five.

Jonathan and Cameron were on break, After finding the text on Jonathan's phone, Cameron had told Jonathan that he had to go home for an emergency and never returned. For some reason, Jonathan didn't mind. He doesn't know why, maybe it was because he was alone for the first time in months.

Xavier and Benedict were expecting their babies anytime now. Benedict's due date was three days ago and was told he'll feel an intense amount of pressure towards his entrance the moment his water broke.

"I'm telling you, it's a cyst"

"Still, let me pop it"

Xavier sighed and sat down between Benedict's legs, he almost yelped when Benedict squeezed the small cyst on his neck.

"There, all done"

"You feel better after popping it?"

Benedict gave him a grin.

"Mhm"

Xavier turned to give him a kiss. He held Benedict by the face and their lips met.

"You look so cute bunny"

"I do? Thanks"

Xavier sat down and rested his head on Benedict's knees. He sighs.

"What's the matter?"

"Just thinking, what type of wedding do you want?" He asked. Benedict shrugged.

"A small intimate wedding, nothing fancy. What about you?"

"Same actually, I thought you'd want a big wedding like Skye's"

"Nah, you and I are common people. Skye is a royal remember? We can never compare. As long as I'm getting married to you, I don't mind anything"

Xavier gave him a wide smile.

"You're a smart man"

"You better believe that"

═───────◇───────═

"These plates are clashing with the table cloth, can we change them?"

"Yes your majesty"

Skye sighed and stretched his arms above his head. He feels a pair of hands on his waist and he smiles as he turned around to meet Prince's face.

"Hey there"

"Are we expecting visitors?" Prince asked as he looked at the table being set up.

"I'm hosting some people for lunch. We're planning on coming up with ideas to run my charity, then we'll go out there and feed the homeless"

"Hm, sounds like a good idea. Can I come?"

"You have to stay with Sam, he's almost done with class"

"Alright. But next time you're doing this, I'm coming with"

"Of course babe. Can I have a kiss?" Skye asked as he closed his eyes. Prince laughed and gave him a peck.

"There"

Skye smiled and gave him a spank as Prince turned to leave.

"Nice ass"

"Too bad you can't top it" Prince teased as he left the room. Skye laughed.

"He's too cute"

═───────◇───────═