🌻⁴¹

Jonathan gently used the wash cloth on Cameron's arms, the man's skin felt so soft...like expensive silk. They lock eyes for a moment and he blushes before splashing Cameron on the face with water.

"Ack! What the....why?" Cameron cried. Jonathan smirked.

"Nothing, thought your face needed a rinse. You can use your other hand to wash your privates right, I'll go get some towels"

While Cameron finished his bath, Jonathan grabs three towels, spreading two of them on the floor and one he used it to cover his chest.

Using his chin to hold the towel in place, he picks Cameron up and they bump chests. Jonathan smiled.

"I'm glad I have a towel on right now"

Cameron blushed. He then gasped when Jonathan picked him up princess style. He had never been carried like this before. He finds himself slowly placing his arms around Jonathan's neck, head on the man's chest. Jonathan was like a security blanket, he made him feel warm and...safe.

They enter the bedroom and Jonathan gently lays Cameron down, then grabs the towel only for the both of them to gasp.

"That's not the towel!" Cameron exclaimed. Jonathan grimaced. He could feel the warmth on the palm of his hand.

But for some reason he couldn't just let go, he looked up at Cameron and his flushed face made him realize what was about to happen. The organ in his hand began to pulsate, he felt the hot blood running along the shaft making it bigger and thicker. He looks down at his hand and gasped before he let go.

"I am so sorry! I was going for the towel! I didn't meant to to grab your dick- I mean....I'm sorry"

Cameron covered his face once he heard the door close as Jonathan rushed out. Then he sits up and glares at his crotch.

"Really? You couldn't just stay asleep?" He whispered yelled. He looks back at the door and bites his bottom lip.

"I hope things will not be awkward"

Jonathan was about to rush to his room when he heard a knock on the door, followed by Skye's voice. He grimaced.

"Shit, I forgot he was coming"

He walks towards the door and looks through the peephole before opening it.

"Hey"

"Hi hi, can I use your bathroom, Sam had a little accident"

"Oh, of course come in come in"

Skye rushes to the guestroom and Jonathan gasped in horror.

"NO!"

Skye pauses and frowned at his brother.

"What?"

"There's....there's someone in there, use my bathroom instead"

Skye gave him an odd look and glanced back at the door.

"Okay...."

Jonathan sighed once Skye disappeared into his room. He finds the guards looking at him and he frowns.

"What?"

═───────◇───────═

"We also need those chairs that are placed next to the pool. Oh! What if we got a little gazebo thingy and set it up there"

"Mhm"

Benedict frowned and looked up from the stove. He finds Xavier laying on the couch, eyes closed. He throws a sliced carrot at the man's forehead.

Xavier's eyes shoot open and he peels the carrot off his forehead then looks at Benedict.

"Did you do this?"

Benedict shook his head.

"It wasn't me"

Xavier sat up and chucks the carrot back at Benedict, smacking him right on the chest. Benedict gasped and chucked it back, this time the carrot slapped Xavier right on the cheek.

Xavier laughs, he stands up and throws the sliced carrot back at Benedict, the vegetable disappeared once it landed in Benedict's hair and Xavier couldn't help but laugh.

Benedict frowned, he shook his head and the carrot fell to the floor.

"We're wasting food you know" he says and Xavier walked up to him, stepping on the carrot.

"I know, but...it was fun, no?"

Benedict smiles and tugs on Xavier's belt.

"You know what else is fun?"

Xavier's hands land on Benedict's butt, he shook his head.

"No, tell me"

"Watching you shower"

Xavier smirks and his hands go up Benedict's back.

"Is that so....how about you turn the stove off and come watch the shower"

Benedict bit his bottom lip as his thumb swipes over His boyfriend's bottom lip.

"I like the sound of that but can I make a request?" He whispers. Their foreheads touch once Xavier leaned forward.

"Yes"

"Can I join you?"

Xavier was quick to pick Benedict up, turn the stove off and then rushed to the bedroom.

═───────◇───────═

Skye comes back with a Sam, the toddler now running around in his diaper as he had refused to get back into his pants. Jonathan smiled at them.

"I have wine and a cheeseboard"

Skye chuckles.

"You and Benny always have a cheeseboard. Order a pizza or something"

"Alrighty"

Jonathan grabs his phone and dials the pizza place, Skye sits down in the living room, Sam on his lap as he had a bottle in his mouth.

"Is this your novel?" He asked and Jonathan nodded.

A voice called out to Jonathan and everyone in the room looked at the unopened door. Jonathan looked at his brother and he smiles.

"I'll be back"

Jonathan enters the room and finds Cameron half dressed.

"Any problem?"

"I need to get in my pants. Help me?"

"Of course"

He grabs a pair of black shorts and Cameron frowned.

"Shorts?"

"Yeah, it's a hot day"

He sighed and nodded. Jonathan helped him up and they lock eyes.

"Commando again?" He asked and Cameron blushed.

"It's easier to go to the bathroom"

"Oh...okay, my brother is here, come on"

"Wait....what if he doesn't like me?"

"There's a zero chance that Skye is going to not like you, come on"

Cameron takes a deep breath and they head out. The first person they saw was Sam running around the living room. The toddler paused when he saw them then continued to run around.

"Skye, meet Cameron"

Skye looked up, he smiled and stood up.

"Hello"

Cameron looked at him with wide eyes.

"It's the Queen" he says making Jonathan and his brother laugh softly.

Skye exchanged a handshake with Cameron and he looked at his brother.

"Corey?" He whispers.

"Didn't work out" Jonathan whispered back.

"Oh yeah....I forgot"