🌻²⁴

The next day, Skye was taking a walk with Benedict around the palace premises. Benedict had woken up early due to morning sickness while Skye didn't have a good night's sleep, he was thinking about that sick child.

"Has Xavier called yet?" Skye asked. Benedict shook his head before he sighed.

"He hasn't. He must be busy"

"Don't you find it strange that he went to mom for help?"

Benedict shrugged. He knew his mother had friends within the law enforcement, why not use it to her advantage. He chuckles.

"Are you suspecting that she's a gang leader or something?"

Skye scoffed and folded his arms.

"No but it's quite odd that he went to her for this. Oh well, maybe they're more close? Who knows"

"Or mom has a friend dealing with law firms and she used them to handle the situation"

"Sounds like corruption" Skye mumbled making his elder brother laugh.

"Well whatever the reason may be, Mom is helping me and Xavier, she's been supportive and that's all that matters"

"True. Do you want to come with me to the hospital?" Skye asked once they reached the front doors. Benedict gasped.

"You're doing it?"

"Yeah. The kid is already going through so
much, the last thing I want is to let him leave this world with a broken heart"

Benedict patted Skye on the shoulder.

"You're a good person. This is the Skye I know"

"Thanks. You should try it sometime, might help you someday"

Benedict rolled his eyes at him.

"Whatever. I'm coming with, let's go get ready"

═───────◇───────═

Prince watched his son eat his breakfast. He smiles when he hears Skye and Benedict's voices coming from the door.

"Hey you" he says and gives Skye a quick peck on the lips.

"Hey, you're up early today" Skye said.

"Yeah, Sam woke up him with his talking"

Skye gave his son a kiss on the forehead and frowns.

"I think he needs to start brushing his teeth" he says, Prince and Benedict erupt in laughter.

"I'll order some dental stuff for him. I thought it was me" Prince joked.

Benedict excused himself and went upstairs, leaving the couple alone.

"You were tossing and turning all night. Are you okay?" Prince asked as he sat Skye down.

"I am. I was thinking about the letter. I've decided to do it"

"Alright. I'll have Liam alert the hospital about your visit, so they clear a secret way for you"

"Thanks. What will you do today?"

Prince shrugged.

"Go golfing with Xavier? We never met up because of yesterday's events"

"Okay. I'm taking Benedict with me. Star and my mom will have to babysit Sam here"

"I'll send them a text. You go get ready"

Skye held Prince by the chin and smiles.

"When I come back, I want you"

Prince smirked and gently laced his fingers through Skye's hair.