🌻⁷⁰

"Just relax, deep breaths in and out"

Cameron tried his best to stay still as he's slowly slid inside the MRI scan machine. He closes his eyes and after fifteen minutes, he feels himself slowly slide out.

"Not bad was it, I'll have the nurse help you out while I print these out"

He sighs and sat up, using his core strength to lift his legs off to the edge. The door opens as the nurse wheels in his chair.

"Is the guy I came with still waiting?" He asked. The nurse nodded.

"Of course. He even got some food at the vending machine"

It made him a little happy that Jonathan was patiently waiting. He now realizes that not everyone is going to treat him the way Peter did and that made Cameron more excited for their trip.

They enter the doctor's office and the nurse leaves immediately after Cameron was comfortable.

"So your scans are pretty much normal"

Cameron frowned.

"How? I heard the voices and I saw people that weren't even there"

"You're traumatised Cameron. You had a car accident that left you unable to walk, you needed therapy to deal with that but unfortunately your partner at the time added more trauma to your life with his infidelity, abuse and kicking you out. Your brain is only trying to help but unfortunately with the lack of the necessary hormones, it ended up self destructing than helping"

"Oh....so how we do fix it?"

"Intense therapy, I suggest somewhere away from here. That way if you're done with therapy but you still hallucinate, we can dig a little more deeper"

He nodded. It actually made sense to why he was seeing people from his past.

"Let's talk about your spine"

Cameron frowned.

"What of it?"

"There's a fluid build up. We can take a sample and run a biopsy."

"How about after my trip?"

"Are you sure?"

He nodded and gave the doctor a reassuring smile.

"Yes"

═───────◇───────═

" what does Cj want exactly?"

"Me" Xavier said. Benedict sighed and sat down, caprisun in one hand and a bowl of shredded carrots in the other.

"So what are we going to do?"

Xavier at this point was out of options. By the rate it's going, someone is going to get hurt and he fears Cj might go after Benedict. So he has to stop Cj before things escalate even further.

"I have an idea. But you have to trust me okay bunny?"

"Of course I trust you. It's that imbecile I don't trust. But do what you have to do, if you want any help I'm here"

Xavier nodded and pulled Benedict closer.

"Now that we're alone again, how about we fool around?"

"I'm not really in the mood. My feet are aching"

"Do you want a massage? I'm very useful with my hands you know"

"Of course I know, we do this every night" Benedict responded before he took a spoonful of his carrots.