🌻⁶⁰

Smoke filled the air, what was once a cafe now reduced to crumbling bricks and broken glass. Benedict looked at his fallen cafe, hands clenched into tight fists, body shaking with anger.

"Bunny.....I'm so sorry"

"He'll pay for this"

Corey and Nora, who witnessed the fire were just across the street inside a different cafe. By the time fire fighters arrived, it was too late to save the building.

"Benedict...we're so sorry"

Benedict took a deep breath and sighed.

"No one was hurt, that's great. In the meantime it seems you guys will need new jobs until I rebuild my cafe...which will take some time"

"How about they work at the palace? I'm sure Skye wouldn't mind another maid and butler" Xavier said. Benedict looked at his employees.

"If you two want to work at the palace...I can ask Skye"

"We don't mind. Ask Skye and we'll be there whenever he wants us"

Benedict nodded and took one last glance at the cafe remains.

"Cj....you just fucked with the wrong one tonight"

═───────◇───────═

The next morning, the day of the royal ascot; Skye was third to wake up in the palace as he had to go to the venue to make sure everything was alright.

"Come back to bed" Prince whined as his hands searched the mattress for Skye.

Skye smiled and sat next to him.

"I'll be back in an hour. Then we'll go to the event. Remember to pack some diapers for Sam okay?"

"Okay Princess, kisses?"

"Sure"

Prince frowned when he's only kissed on the forehead.

"Lips?"

"Your breath stinks babe. I have to go"

Prince sighed and sat up once Skye left the room. He grabs his phone and goes through his gallery, face turning crimson as he swipes through Skye's provocative pictures.

"I miss him"

On the other side of the palace. Star and Luke were already up, getting their clothes ready.

"Do you think Skye will wear a dress or a suit?"

Luke shrugged.

"Why you ask?"

"I think it's awesome how he can rock any outfit, don't you?"

Luke shrugged once more. He never really thought about it.

"Honey I honestly don't think about stuff like that"

Star sighed.

"Anyway, I got a letter from the penitentiary"

"Edward?"

"Yes...I couldn't open it. It's been two years, why is he reaching out now?"

"Well maybe he wants to meet you. You were the one who stood up for him during that week"

"Luke....you make it seem like I was cheering for him"

Luke turned to face her.

"I'm sorry....you should open the letter, maybe it'll be news of him getting out"