🌻⁷⁵

The car ride was about 45 minutes. Cameron's home was in the woods, Jonathan even saw a pack of foxes running around.

"We're here kiddos" Clive says as he stopped the car right beside his wife's escalade. Jonathan helped Cameron with his chair while Clive took their bags inside.

"Well, this is my home" Cameron said. Jonathan looked around, the modern farmhouse was really beautiful, there was a fireplace right on the left side of the house. On the right was a gazebo with some ducks running around. The rest was just a field with healthy lawn spreading out.

"It's nice"

They head inside and they're welcomed by the smell of Sandalwood and vanilla. Then a woman screamed in delight once she saw them.

"Pumpkin!"

"Mom!"

Jonathan watched them embrace. It was pretty cute to know Cameron's nickname.

"Mom, this is Jonathan....he's my....boyfriend" Cameron said, blushing. Jonathan looked at him in shock before he smiled at Cameron's mother.

"Nice to meet you ma'am"

"Ma'am? Call me Barbara."

They shake hands and Jonathan smiled at Barbara.

"Alright"

"I was making some biscuits, you two go change and come back for a small snack"

"Alright mom"

Cameron led the way to his room, after his accident, he moved to the guestroom downstairs. He opened the door and they both gasped. Jonathan chuckled.

"You have a round bed?"

"No....mom? Where's my bed?"

Barbara walked towards the room and stopped by the door.

"Well Dad told me about your breakup with Peter so I changed the bed"

Cameron looked at her in shock.

"But why a round bed?"

"It was cheaper Pumpkin." She said as she walked away. He sighed in defeat, he looks up at Jonathan and smiled awkwardly.

"I hope you don't mind sharing the bed?"

"Of course not. But let's talk about the boyfriend thing.....do you consider me your boyfriend?" Jonathan asked as he sat down on the bed.

"Well....I want us to be boyfriends...it's okay if you don't feel the same"

Jonathan held him by the hands.

"I honestly feel the same. So yes Cameron, I'll be your boyfriend"

Cameron blushed.

"So....what now?"

═───────◇───────═

"He's here"

Benedict looked at the guard in panic.

"What's the plan?"

"We won't let him come close to you or Xavier. Once he's at the door, we'll jump him and arrest him.

He nodded.

"Okay"

He turns to Xavier and sits down, hand on the man's forehead.

"Everything will be alright"

He looks back at the door and waited to see Cj appear. It was like time was slowing down as he waited to see the man who caused his family so much pain. He nearly passed out once he saw Cj fall to the floor, held down by the agents as they arrested him. The animosity in Cj's eyes was really scary to witness.

He walked towards the door where Cj was now held up, hands behind his back. Benedict leaned against the door frame.

"You think these people can stop me? I will not rest until I finish the job!" Cj cried out as he's pulled away.

Benedict sighed, rubbing his stomach.

"Get some help dude damn"

He sits back down and smiles at Xavier.

"It's finally over daddy"

═───────◇───────═

"Where's my ring?"

The toddler giggled as he rocked on his heels. Skye picked him up.

"Sam, Where's my ring?"

"Don't know! Ziggy had it"

Skye looks back at the puppy that was watching them.

"Sam are you lying?"

"No! Ziggy has ring"

They sit down on the couch and Skye looked at Sam.

"Sam, if you're lying you'll be on timeout"

The toddler sighed and slid down on the couch and Skye watched as his son took Ziggy's collar off and attached was his engagement ring.

"See Ziggy had ring"

"Okay, I'm sorry"

The door opened as Prince entered the room.

"What did I miss?"

"Well Sam and Ziggy played a prank on me" Skye said as he slid his ring back on.

Prince picked Sam and smiled at him.

"Oh you're getting heavy bubba, do you want to go racing?"

"Mhm"

"Prince no, Sam is not driving that car anytime soon"

"Why not?"

"He ran over a guard, he needs to learn about consequences"

"That was a week ago babe"

"Prince...no"

Prince frowned.

"Looks like we'll be playing legos Sammy, let's go make a small town"

Skye shook his head smiling as Prince walked away with Sam. He grabs his phone and texts his brothers.

Skye- update me

Benedict- Cj is caught, Xavier still in coma

Jonathan- Cameron and I are boyfriends

Skye- hopefully this is the end of Cj @Benedict

Benedict- yeah🙃 but back to Johnny,  boyfriends?!😮

Jonathan- yep😏😸

Skye- so did you bring a douche🥴🤣

Benedict-☠

Jonathan- no! I'm topping😤

Benedict- did you bring condoms?😏

Jonathan- maybe

Skye-👀 be gentle with him, use lube! LOTS OF IT

Benedict- yeah, if he screams look at his face

Jonathan- okay.....screaming is bad?

Skye-🙆 depends...just look at his face

Jonathan- okay, got it

Benedict- I'm going home, talk soon😙😙

Skye- byee😚

Jonathan- 🤟🤍