🌻¹⁵

Prince was in his office, thinking about Skye, along with what happened earlier. He sighs. Maybe Skye was feeling overworked? Stressed?

He swings on his chair when he heard a knock.

"Come in"

The double doors opens and a man steps inside, he looked to be in his mid thirties, he was wearing a black suit with a white shirt. He bowed to the king.

"Your Royal Highness"

Prince nods.

"How may I help you?"

"The King father sent me here as his replacement. I have been given the title of the King's advisor"

Prince frowned. Advisor?? He didn't need that....did he? He sighs.

"Since my father hired you, you must be a trustworthy person. Very well then. You are here appointed as the King's advisor, you will collect your brooch of service in the staff wing of the palace"

The man bows again.

"Thank you"

"What's your name, if I may ask"

"Liam"

═───────◇───────═

"The menu is set, the orchestra is coming tomorrow for rehearsals. Where is Prince? We have to practice"

"Must be busy. I heard his father hired an advisor for him" Star says. Skye was taken aback.

"Oh?"

"Yes. Every king needs an advisor. Anyway, I'll help you practice."

"Alright. I chose the music the other day,  this one is my second most favourite"

"Second?" Star asked. Skye nodded.

"The first one I'm saving for my wedding"

Star nodded. Once the music began to play in the Bluetooth speaker, she smiled.

"You have excellent taste. I'll lead since you will be led by Prince"

"Alright"

They begin to dance, Star was impressed by Skye's moves however he was focused on his feet.

"Don't look at your feet, look at me. Think of something happy, remember that cameras will be looking at you at all times" she said. Skye nodded and they start from the beginning.

Star nodded in approval. Skye got the jist of it.

"Good. Now where is the tiara. A royal tiara is heavy so you need to practice with it"

Skye sighed. The tiara he had chosed had fell off and one of the pins that secured the head piece had broken so it was being fixed.

"The tiara fell off my head" he says and Star gasped in horror.

"What a bad omen. What was happening when it slid off?" She asks. Skye sighed.

"An argument with Prince"

Star staggered backwards and Skye frowned before helping her to a chair. Once she sat down, he sighed.

"Is it a bad thing for a tiara to fall?" He asked.

"Heavy is the crown and if it slips, the kingdom is doomed"

"Sounds like superstition. It was just an accident. No need to think that dark"

"The first time a tiara fell off a queen's head was during the walk down the aisle. The marriage lasted for a month and the king abdicated the throne. His brother took over and the kingdom experienced the worst droughts in Lololand history. The second time the tiara fell, the queen was kidnapped and sold to an enemy of the kingdom."