🌻¹¹

The following day, Benedict and Xavier made their way to the doctor's. They had a bloodtest to do and their first sonogram.

"I couldn't sleep last night" Xavier said. He almost lost Benedict once, he won't let it happen again.

Benedict gently patted Xavier on the head.

"Nothing is going to happen to us. We'll be alright, trust me"

"I know that but....what if CJ is driven crazy like Edward"

"Don't think like that. Edward was mentally ill. Cj is just upset. He'll find someone new and if he doesnt....he'll end up in jail for doing something he'll do"

Xavier sighed.

"That wasn't uplifting at all"

Benedict parks the car and turns to Xavier.

"Xav everything will be alright. You and I will be happy with our baby"

Xavier nodded. They get out of the car and make their way inside. Benedict was excited to see the first sonogram, he hopes the baby will be doing well.

"Appointment for Benedict and Xavier"

"Of course. Please wait in the waiting room"

The waiting room was empty. Benedict put his head on Xavier's lap and smiled at the man.

"Stop worrying babe" he says and Xavier smiles.

"I won't....for now"

Few minutes pass and a nurse opens the door to the waiting room.

"The doctor will see you now"

The couple walk behind the nurse, entering a room. Benedict smiled once he saw the sonogram machine in the corner.

"Are you ready to see our baby?"

"Yeah"

The doctor enters the room and smiles at them.

"Alright. Benedict, good to see you again"

"Same here. Let's get started"

Xavier watches as the doctor rubs some gel on Benedict's belly, followed by moving a remote shaped wand around the gel on Benedict's tummy.

"If you look at the screen you can see everything"

They look at the screen and Benedict gasped once he saw the small fetus inside him.

"See that? That's your baby"

Xavier smiled, looking at the screen. He and Benedict made that baby. That was their baby. He must protect them all costs.

Benedict held Xavier's hand and smiled at him.

"We did that"

Xavier's smile widened, feeling his worries wash away.

"We sure did"

"That's odd" the doctor said, Benedict and Xavier exchanged worried looks.

"What's wrong?" Xavier asked. The doctor moved the wand around and focused on the screen.

"One...two....three. I see three fetuses"

Benedict's eyes widened in shock while Xavier gasped.

"Triplets?!"

═───────◇───────═

"This is the Dior 2019 fall menswear suit. As you can see, it's white and has a white silk sowed in sash that transitions into a train. This is suitable for your event" said the queen mother. She brought the designer and a few pieces to show Skye.