🌻²¹

"HRH King Prince, has issued a statement calling upon members of the Parliament for an emergency meeting. Reasons are still unknown in the time being"

Skye sighed before turning the tv off. He turns to Benedict and gives him a smile.

"Would you mind babysitting? It seems my plans have been changed"

Benedict scoffed.

"You don't have to ask, I'll gladly look after my cute nephew. You go handle business"

Skye gave him a hug and gave Sam a kiss on the forehead.

"Dada will be right back okay? I'll bring you blueberries"

"Okay!"

Skye makes his way upstairs, two maids were waiting for him with his outfit, a pale pink bishop sleeved blouse, high waisted wide legged pants of the same colour and a pair of simple nude pumps.

After he puts on the clothes, they hand him a purple sash that had a yellow ribbion attached to it, he looked closely and saw a small potrait of Prince. He puts it on and they pin a large emerald cut diamond as a brooch before they gently tie his hair into a low bun and placed a Roxburghe diamond tiara on his head.

Prince on the other hand was wearing a black suit, they then put on his state robe over his shoulders, the red and white clothing was heavy from the eight oval diamonds that were on the shoulders and neck. The robe mimicked a coronation mantle but instead of fur, it was made of cloth.

"Are you sure about this?" Skye asked, smacking his lips as he applied lip gloss.

"Yes. Ready?" Prince asked as he held his hand out to Skye. They smile and they walk out of the room, holding hands.

Benedict who was busy playing peek-a-boo with Sam gasped when he saw them.

"You two look like movie characters"

"Thanks. I told the kitchen staff to prepare dinner for you and Sam. Don't spoon feed him, he wants to do it himself because If he gets a tantrum he'll cry until We return."

"Got it, see you later"

Once they stepped out of the palace, Prince saw the paparazzi had gathered. He could tell by the flashing of their cameras from a distance.

"Let's go"

The state car, a rolls royce phantom 1955 was waiting for them, the vehicle had a flag that replaced the spirit of ecstasy.  The flag was yellow with a purple diadem drawn in the middle and a pair of angel wings on each side of the diadem. They get in and they drive off, escorted by the police and the King's gaurds.

Skye sighed. He was so excited for the dinner. It was going to be his first time he would be seen since he had Sam but now? It all changed.

Prince patted his fiancé on the knee.

"You will hold that dinner, just with a different guest of honor"

"Yeah. So what happens during this meeting?" Skye asked.

"We dicuss the events that led up to the meeting, then we hold a vote. If it's a tie then the monarch uses their power to break the tie"

Skye nodded.

"What is my job?"

"You'll be there as the palace representative. I represent the land"

"Oh...okay"

Skye is taken aback when he saw the many people that had gathered at the parliament house entraces.

Once the car stopped, Prince got out, waving at the people making them cheer. He holds out a hand and Skye takes it as he got out of the car.