🌻⁷⁷

"He still needs time for his wound to heal. If he wakes up for a long time, his stomach will begin to produce normal acid levels which will worsen the stab wound"

Benedict nodded as he glanced back at the now unconscious Xavier.

"So he still needs to complete his two week comatose"

"That's right, he woke up so that's a good sign he'll do it again when it's time. In the meantime you can take a break for yourself, get a massage, relax and you can come back after a few days. It's allowed you know"

Benedict appreciated the doctor's advice, however it'll have to rain potatoes before he leaves Xavier.

"Thanks Doc"

═───────◇───────═

Cameron rinsed out his mouth and placed his toothbrush inside the marble holder. He glances at the mirror.

"It's not your first time doing this....why are you nervous?" He whispered.

Meanwhile, Jonathan was tossing the popcorn in the bowl as he seasoned it. He goes to the living and spreads the red fleece blanket that was on the couch on the carpeted floors, pushing the coffee table to the side. He sits down and takes out his phone.

Jonathan- I'm nervous

Skye- about?🤨

Jonathan- I'm about to take it to another level with Cameron

Benedict- oh😲 just follow ur instincts! Or are you a virgin👀🙆

Jonathan-😑🙄 I'm not a virgin but Cameron is my first boyfriend

Skye- just do it Johnny don't overthink!🤦

Benedict- yeah. Be gentle tho🤣

Jonathan- urgh🤧🤧 byee

Skye- Bye😸

Benedict- mhm😼

He looks up from his phone and smiles at Cameron who was now entering the livingroom.

"So which movie are we watching?"

"Broke back mountain"

Cameron stared at him in shock. So it was really happening?! Tonight?!

"Can you help me down, I want to be next to you"

"Sure"

Now comfortable and snug against each other. Cameron slowly leaned his head on Jonathan's shoulder, eyes locked on the screen, their backs on the couch.

Jonathan found himself holding Cameron closer.

"Don't you find it cruel that they never got the chance to be together until the end?" Cameron whispered.

Jonathan nodded.

"It's sad but they enjoyed the good moments they had"

Cameron felt his heart skip a beat. He draws in a breath and looks up at Jonathan's side profile.

"Johnny...." he whispered. Jonathan looked at him and he swallowed thickly. They lean towards each other, the distance between their lips getting close with each passing second.

Their eyes slowly closed, Jonathan felt Cameron's soft lips on his, wondering how they tasted like mint and cinnamon.

Cameron pulled away, lips tending to Jonathan's neck. He moaned, chills going up his spine as Cameron left a bite mark on his neck. He held him by the shoudlers and they lock eyes. Cameron's eyes searching for a response from Jonathan.