🌻³²

"Oh my God the Queen passed away last night"

Jonathan felt a chill go up his back and he looked at Cameron in shock.

"What?! Skye passed away?" He asked in a panic, dialing his mother's number.

Cameron's eyes widened and he shook his head profusely.

"No no no! Not your brother....the Queen of the UK"

Jonathan looked at Cameron for a few seconds before he sighed, sitting down on the couch.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you panic" Cameron said. Jonathan shook his head.

"It's okay. Uhm....I should call Skye, just in case" he says and dials Skye's number. The phone rang for a few seconds before the call was picked up.

"Hey Johnny"

Jonathan sighed in relief.

"Hey, how are you?"

"I'm okay, just finished feeding Sam. He had his last bottle of breastmilk today"

"He grows up so fast! Let me speak to him"

"Okay hold on"

Cameron watched as a smile formed on Jonathan's face, he could tell Jonathan was close to his family, he hopes to meet them one day.

"Okay Sam, I'll see you soon okay. Give your dad the phone"

"So how's Corey" Skye asked, Jonathan looked at Cameron and smiled.

"I think you and I need to have brunch together"

"Sounds fun! My place or your place?"

"I'll come to you"

"Okay, see you later bro. Love you!"

"Love you too Skye"

He hangs up and puts the phone on the side table.

"So do you want breakfast? I have cereal"

Cameron shook his head.

"I think I'll go take a bath"

Before Cameron could leave, Jonathan spoke up.

"I'm not angry Cam...." he said. Cameron nodded his head.

" .....I know"

The bedroom door closes and Jonathan sighed.

"What is going through his head?"

═───────◇───────═

Xavier is awoken by a series of kisses on his face, he slowly opened his eyes and found Benedict on top of him. He smiles.

"Hey"

"Wakey wakey sleepy head"

Xavier's hand reaches out, holding Benedict's face feeling the man's chubby cheeks, giving them a squeeze.

"You're so cute you know"

Benedict blushed and got up and smacked Xavier on his naked chest.

"Get up, I made breakfast"

Xavier sat up and followed Benedict to the kitchen, hands smacking the man's butt.

"Stop it" Benedict whined before he sat down. He receives a kiss on the back of his head and smiled at Xavier.

Breakfast was a full irish breakfast. Xavier poured the tea and sat across from Benedict.

"How was the event?" He asked. Benedict sighed.