🌻⁴⁶

"Remember when I went golfing with Prince?"

"Mhm. What about it?"

Xavier sat up and held Benedict's hands.

"He offered to give us royal titles"

"Oh....why?"

He shrugged.

"Something about Sam's guardianship"

"Oh....I don't think I'll be able to handle that job, plus the rules seem too strict" Benedict responds.

He's not going to lie, having a royal title would be awesome and an honour but the lifestyle was something else, he's seen how his baby brother lives, the stress alone was too much and to have to look after a family and a partner on top of that? Yeah that was too much. Being a guardian to the future king also seemed stressful, will they be allowed to discipline him? Take him to a normal school? Eat regular food? That was too much.

"So we're rejecting the offer right?" Xavier asks and Benedict nodded.

"I love them but their work and lifestyle is just too much for me. Plus, I want to have my privacy"

Xavier nodded. He felt the same.

"The next time we meet them I'll give Prince our answer"

Benedict nodded and sighed.

"Prince Benedict of Dublin....sounds nice but nah, I like Bunny more"

Xavier laughed.

"I like Bunny too"

Xavier's phone rings and he looked at Benedict in shock.

"It's the bank" he says and Benedict sat up in anticipation. Xavier took a deep breath and picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hello sir. I'm calling about the withdrawal you wanted to make? The bank has approved it and the money will be available today around one in the afternoon."

"That's great. Thank you so much"

"No worries, if you have any questions or queries you may ask"

"I have none, thank you"

The call ends and Benedict gasped once Xavier picked him up and spun him around twice.

"The bank approved. We can pay the realtor and begin to move in!"

"Ahh! This is great! Wait......you used your money?"

"Well...yeah. we can use yours to buy furniture and all that"

"Even better. I didn't even think of that"

They share a hug and Benedict smiled.

"It's all coming together"

═───────◇───────═

Skye and Luke were inside a guestroom. Luke sighed and sat down.

"Look Skye, you're doing a good job but the way you're doing it is unorthodox"

Skye sighed.

"Are you still fixated on this? I did the right thing, the best way I saw fit"

"The way you did it makes people look incompetent. You can cause chaos in the parliament"

"So what did you want me to do? Go back to the large lavish palace, send the minister of health an email about what I saw and wait for progress?"

"Yes!" Luke roared. Skye rolled his eyes.