🌻⁸¹

Prince was standing on a stool as the tailor took his measurements. Skye was going through the catalogue looking for ideas while Sam was running around the room, bottle in his mouth.

"Your Majesty what colour are we looking for?"

"White. We're wearing white. So the suit needs to be white, make the buttons silver and a diamond lapelle pin, make it a heart" Prince said as he stepped down.

"Yes sir"

Skye stepped up the stool and took a deep breath. Prince on the other hand helped Sam as the toddler was looking at the fabrics.

"What colour do you like Sammy?"

"This one!"

"Pink, babe do we have a pink suit for Sam?"

"I don't think so"

Prince nodded.

"I'll have dior make one for him"

"Your Highness, are we going for a suit or a dress"

Skye looked at himself in the mirror.

"I'm thinking of a jumpsuit. The Queen mother gave me her dress so we can use that, I want the jumpsuit to have no back, have the collar high raised and the sleeves made in a bishop design."

"Yes sir. And the veil?"

"Hmm....a 163 yard cathedral veil. With pearls along the length. Oh I'll need an emerald cut diamond body chain to make the back of the jumpsuit stand out even more"

"Yes sir"

Once done, the couple make their way outside, Prince had Sam on his shoulders.

"So did you get me a wedding gift?" Prince asked.

"Mhm. It's big and very dear to your heart"

"Ouu. I'm still thinking about yours. I want it to be special and something you'd smile about in the years to come"

"Awee babe"

Then there was a fart sound and Prince felt a hot sensation on his neck. He gagged and held Sam up.

"Oh my God"

Skye wanted to laugh.

"I'll go change him, you go rinse your neck"

═───────◇───────═

"This is the plan, a simple cafe aesthetic that will attract more customers. Make it cutesy, like something you'd see in a Korean drama"

Benedict nodded as he looked at the architect's design.

"I like it. How long will it take?"

"Seeing as how you paid us in full, two months"

"Awesome. I'll be in touch and will stop by now and then"

"Of course. We hope you like it once we're done"

They shake hands and the man left. Benedict sighed as he sat down, his feet were aching!

He locks the door and sits down on the couch, just as he was about to turn the tv on, his phone rings. It was the hospital.

"Hello?"

"Hello Benedict. Xavier has woken up"

═───────◇───────═

Jonathan helped Cameron get into his chair. They were about to enter the house but they heard Barbara's laugh in the living room.

"I think we came back too early" Cameron whispered.