🌻⁶²

"Benedict!" Xavier called out but Benedict had his eyes set on Cj, the man was walking away, heading towards the parking. He grabs a flower pot and chucks it at Cj, the clay pot crashes to pieces in front of the man. Cj stopped and turned around. Benedict glared at him.

"Why are you here?"

"I just came to watch the races, but I happen to find you here. You're not royalty or even high class, why are you here?"

Xavier's hand fell on Benedict's shoulder.

"Cj, just move on before things get out of control."

"It's already out of control Xavier! Why did you choose him over me? Or is it because he can get pregnant?"

Benedict rolled his eyes, arms folded against his chest.

"You are not wanted here. Leave us alone" Benedict said.

"How should I hm? When I see you everywhere Xavier? I see you everywhere! How should I move on?"

"Move to another country? I don't know" Xavier said. Cj sighed.

"You know, when I found out Benedict was pregnant I was ready to go and move on but you had to go and send me to jail. That's where you messed up. Keep your eyes open, you'll be seeing me more often." He said and turned around to leave.

Benedict grabbed another flower pot but Jonathan held him back.

"Don't make it worse" he says and Xavier nodded in agreement.

"Why is he doing this? Can't he just accept defeat?" Benedict's hysteria coming through. Xavier held him tight, rubbing circles on Benedict's back.

"It's okay bunny, everything will work out"

═───────◇───────═

Skye and Sam were walking around looking for a toy stall. Prince and His parents were having conversations with some of the upper echelon.

Skye spots a few toddlers playing with bubbles. He smiles and sets Sam to his feet.

"Do you want to go play? I'll be right here watching you"

Sam looked at the group and back at his father. Skye smiled and fixed the cap on the toddler's head.

"You can go play honey, but if you want, we can go back and have some muffins"

"Okay, I be back"

He watches the toddler walk towards the group and in just five seconds, Sam was part of their group and they played together.

"This is so cute" he cooed as he took pictures.

"Hi there, are you new here?"

Skye turns to his right and he looks up, a tall man stood beside him, caramel toned skin glistening in the mid morning sunlight. The man had a scruffy beard and a pair of brown eyes.

"Uhm...not really" Skye says. The man nodded.

"My girls and I come here every year but for some reason the royal family postponed public events for two years"

"Oh....well I'm sure they had valid reasons" Skye responds, it was clear that this man didn't recognise him. Not that he minded that.

"Well I hear they had a kid so that must be why. Anyway, I'm Nathaniel, the duke of Auckland"

Skye shook Nathaniel's hand and smiles.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Skye. Queen of Lololand"

Nathaniel looked at him in shock before he laughed awkwardly.