Chapter one-Welcome to Nevermore

As we were driving up to the entrance I noticed the massive school in front of me, looked easy enough to escape.
"Y/n honey, don't you dare think about escaping, all family and friends know and will drag back here if you cause any funny business" my obsessive mother started lecturing.
She came here when she was a student and so pulled some strings to get me in. It had helped that she was friends with the Principal but that was bad news for me. We pull up to the door and in the doorway I see an incredibly tall, angelic like figure standing there with a smile on her gorgeous red lips.
Omg y/n what's this woman doing to you, you haven't even met her!?
Your mother swiftly hops out the car and runs to this woman arms wide open.
"Larissa! Darling how are you?"
"Doing just fine, how about you?"
"Good, good. This is my daughter as you know. Larissa this is, y/n y/l/n!"
"Hello miss y/n, its a pleasure to make your acquaintance," she said reaching out her hand.
"Ohh- umm, the pleasures all mine," I stutter out grabbing her and while I could feel my face burning up.
I saw her let out a little chuckle to herself as she continued to lead us up to her office. One thing I learned was that nevermore had a lot of stairs. A LOT. The Principal opened the door and my mother walked in followed by me. Just before I walked in though I locked eyes with the Principal and she just winked and shut the door behind her.
"So miss y/l/n I am Principal larissa weems and will actually be your temporary dorm mum until your regular one returns" (in this story miss Thornhill isn't evil).
"Ok cool"
"You are actually in your mothers old dorm, Ophelia Hall!"
"Oh goody" my mother cried out as I rolled my eyes, embarrassed.
Her and my mother continued to talk about nevermore while I just stared at Principal weems, she was so gorgeous with her silk gloves fitting her hand perfectly and her bright red lipstick which contrasted with her beige-green outfit that fit her curves like a glove. OH MY GOD! Did I have a crush on my Principal after less than a day. She then looked over at me so I pulled my glance down to the floor. Just out the corner of my eye I see a slight smile appear on her lips as she catches me admiring her. She then proceeds to say" let's get you to your room but sadly you don't have a roomate as all our rooms are full.

-they make their way to the room-

"OK now say your goodbyes then I will take you on a tour of the school" Miss weems said.
My mother tightly embraced me and I made an attempt of reciprocating that feeling by giving her a small hug. Eventually she pulled away and walked out the room.
Miss weems the proceeded to guide me gently out the room. She started talking about the rich history of nevermore but all I could think about was her walk. She walked at a fast pace with her hips gently swaying and her hands clasped infant of her. We eventually made it to the front desk, where she got timetable and uniform but all I could do as she handed them to me were stare into her deep ocean blue eyes. She blushed and I quickly ran to my room.
I quickly unpack and start to explore the grounds, this is where I bump into two girls, one dressed in all black and one with pink hair
"HIII!!!" the girl with the pink hair squealed" I'm enid and this is wednesday, you must be Y/n."
"Yes I am and it's nice to meet you Enid."
The other girl wednesday was silent but   she didn't know I am s mind reader and can here peoples thoughts. All I heard was, at least she's wearing all black. To scare her I go" I know I don't like to wear colour either!" Her expression changes then I chuckle and said I'm a mind reader and you'll be glad to know Wednesday, I rarely wear colour.

-Skip to after dinner-
I was walking back to my dorm with enid and wednesday when we bump into Miss Weems
"Good evening girls, may I borrow y/n in my office please" she smiled.
I wave to Enid and we part ways as I follow Miss Weems.
"So darling, how are you settling in?" Darling?!?!? Is she trying to make me crush on her!
"It was alright Miss, but I have a question?"
"Yes darling?"
"I heard there is a harvest festival tomorrow and I was wondering if you could drive me as I'm not a big fan of walking as the thought hearing gets a bit loud but I know attendance is mandatory?"
"Why of course I could!" She said as her face erupted on her face, then suddenly I could hear her thoughts very clearly saying something. Oh how I'm glad she asked, it would've looked weird if I asked her there. Omg Weems is starting to swoon.
I don't remind her I can read minds and I just walk to the door, wave and walk out.

903 words
This is just an intro and others might be longer or shorter
Hope you enjoy this story