Chapter 50- Dancing Queen

⚠️alcohol and sh mentions

But first, you needed a fake ID.

It was now Olivia's 17th birthday and she was really excited. You woke her up with breakfast in bed and presents. You and Larissa both sat on the end of the bed and watched as she unwrapped her presents. Cd's, vinyl, a new phone and headphones. You'd also bought her a matching necklace, just for you and her. It was cute and she was very excited for the day.

She still had to go to school but excused her out of maths, her least favourite. Larissa went to teach your first lesson so you could be with Olivia.

"So sweetie, you doing anything for your birthday?" You say, kind of hoping she wasn't.
"No, well not that I know of. No one has invited me to hang out even." She sighs, putting her head in her hands, her breaths heavy.
"Well I have one more present for you." You smile mischievously, going into your desk drawers.

You pull out a couple of shot glasses and some vodka.

"Mum?" She said, concern heavily influencing her tone.
"Well I thought we could go to a bar tonight, celebrate your birthday!"
"One I can't legally drink and two how am I going to get into a bar?"

"I own one," you say, almost about to burst out laughing.
"What?" She starts shaking with laughter.
"Drunk 18year old me decided to buy the bar I was in. I thought Enid could join us. Maybe bring a few friends?"
"Well, can we invite your friends? Like Enid, Yoko, Bianca, Divina, Lexi and Maybe even aunt Leah?" She says hesitantly. She breathed what could only be a sigh of relief when you nodded and pulled out your phone.

"Oh and her you go sweetheart!" You smile handing her a small card."

"IS THIS A FAKE ID?"
" Shut up! But yes, yes it is."
"Why?"
"Because I want you to have fun. And I did some way more illegal shit as a teenager."

You started texting your sister and Enid, asking if they were free. You and Leah started talking about what you were going to wear and where the club actually was. Olivia was the only underage one going but she was still very excited.

Soon it was end if first lesson and Olivia left, leaving you to plan your next lesson. But you didn't have long until your wife barged in and sat on your lap. As much as you tried to move her, she wouldn't budge. You managed to get a bit of work done but spent most of the next lesson cuddling her. You didn't mind of course, you loved her lots and always enjoyed your cuddles but you had stuff to do.

Suddenly Leah appeared and started talking, not realising Larissa was in the room. She suddenly saw her and shut up, sitting infront of you. You all spoke for a while until you had to go to 3rd lesson, Olivia's class.

Luckily, you'd planned the lesson to be an outside one. They were exploring the grounds of Nevermore, finding interesting history. They weren't allowed in the woods, they haven't really been allowed for years.

You sat in your classroom while they all looked and wrote descriptions on their work. You text Lexi to ask if she wanted to go tonight. You also texted your sister to tell her to come down.

She soon appears infront of you.

"Hey, what do you need?" She smiles, sitting on one of the desks
"Are you coming tonight?"
"Yeah of course! Can I bring Marilyn?"
"Not if she's gonna snitch to Larissa, I will fire her if she does."
"She won't!"
"Ok fine." You sigh.