Chapter 51- No don't apologise

Larissa made her her way down your neck, leaving purple marks all over your skin. She starts to pull down the straps of the tank top you were wearing, going painfully slow.

"God Larissa, just take it off!"
"No mommy."
"Fine mommy can do it herself." You pull your top and shorts off, sitting on the bed in lingerie. You could see the hateful lust in your wife's eyes as you laid there.

She went to unclipped your bra but you hit her hand away.

"Mommy didn't say you could touch. Now mommy is going to take off your clothes."

You start to strip your wife, longing to see her wonderful body. You stripped her of all fabric before lying her flat on the bed. You put your lips on hers, kissing her roughly. You started working down her jaw, onto her neck. She arched her head back, letting you bite and suck it. You started to kiss down her chest.

You took one of her nipples in your mouth, using to fingers to play with the other one. You heard loud moans escape her mouth.

You kissed down her abdomen, moving onto her inner thighs.

"Please y/n!" She moaned
"Please who and what princess?"
"Please fuck me mommy, I need you! I need you inside of me!" She beggs as you get closer to her dripping core.
"As you wish princess." You pushed your tongue inside of her, creating a scream type moan. You continued before thrusting 3 fingers inside of her, teasing her clit with your tongue.

"Y/n can I?" She gasps
"Can you what princess?"
"Mommy, can I please cum?" She moans
"As you asked so nicely, you can princess."

She let's go, riding out her orgasm on your fingers. You pull them out, making her think you were going to stop but you didn't. You thrusted your fingers back inside of her.

You them hear a loud scream. But not from Larissa. You look around to find Olivia at the door. Tears in her eyes breathing heavily. She runs back to her room while you get changed, rushing to her.

"What's wrong darling, I'm sorry, I thought we locked the door?" You pull her in for a hug.
"No you did, I used my powers because I felt a panic attack coming on and you weren't answering!" She sobs into your chest.
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I was just umm you know."
"Having hate sex with mum?"
"OLIVIA! But yeah, I'm sorry honey. Do you still feel hungover?"
"No I'm just worried about school. I don't know why, I'm fine it's just I don't know.", she sighs
"Oh honey, why don't you spend Monday in my office?"
"Yeah I'd like that!" She smiled and you hugged.

After she calmed down, you went to check on your wife, who was cleaning up the mess. She turns and hugs you tightly.

"I'm sorry my love, I shouldn't have taken her out drinking, that was awful of me. I guess I just wanted her to have fun!"
"No I shouldn't have gotten mad. As much as you shouldn't have done it, you gave her a memorable and fun birthday with people who care about her. And I'm sorry I didn't say anything about your past, just the heat of the moment I guess." She sighs kissing your cheek.

"No, I shouldn't have said that, you didn't need to know. Like you said heat of the moment." You shrug
"No I'm just upset you haven't told me. That must've been horrible for you!" She hugs you into her chest.
"Thank you princess. It wasn't the nicest time in my life. But I love my life with you. I just wanted to make up for those lost years."
"No don't apologise. You did something good for Olivia and she's very grateful I bet. Don't worry about anything, let's put it in the past and it will all be OK!" She smiled and kissed your lips.

You laid in her arms until Olivia came and joined you. You sat there in great comfort, knowing you were safe.

"Thank you mum, for last night I mean. And everything. I love you."
"That's OK sweetheart, I love you too!" You laugh, hugging her.
"So your not mad mum?" She turns to Larissa
"I never was, I was just worried. But you had a good time and I'm happy!"
"Oh and honey?" You turn to your wife
"Yeah?"
"We met Gwendoline."
"Gwendoline Christie?" Her eyes widen
"The one and only!" You smile, opening your phone.
"We took some photos of her for you!"

"Oh my god. I hate you so much. I want to meet her!"
"Maybe she'll be at the bar next Friday." You smirk and wink at Olivia.

Then there was a loud commotion outside. You and Olivia both rushed to the widow. Flames melting the road read: I'm back.

A/n: thanks Songjihyo_1234 for the idea