Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Instructors

"Why do you offend a villain like Shaoguan for me." Gu Cichuan shook his head and said in a low voice expressionlessly, as if the faint smile just now was just her illusion.

Yan Yu scratched her head in embarrassment, but still said stubbornly: "I just can't understand him, his hands are itchy."

"...Thank you." Two words came softly from my ear.

Yan Yu was even more embarrassed, and quickly lowered her head to check the optical brain: "Wait a minute, the prison doctor will be here soon." Her expression was very guilty: "It's all my fault. I stayed in the capsule nutrition cabin for the past few days and didn't come out. , I didn’t even know that Shao Guan would lynch you.”

Then Yan Yu looked at Gu Cichuan's injury with worried eyes, glanced at Gu Cichuan's empty sleeves and became very serious: "Your leg injuries look really serious... By the way, what happened to your right hand?" If Shao Guan said he didn’t do it, who did it?”

Gu Cichuan shook his head wearily: "My right hand is long gone. It was missing in the duel with the Zerg king three years ago. Now it is a bionic intelligent prosthesis with neural connection function. Look at it. It looks real, and its function is exactly the same as the real hand.”

Yan Yu's lips twitched awkwardly, but she still didn't say anything.

His blue eyes were wide and shining, and he continued in a low voice: "You said that I looked fierce with a straight face, but I didn't want to... My face was once in a battle with the Zerg. In the aftermath of the explosion, facial nerves were damaged."

Gu Cichuan looked at the woman's surprised gaze, he closed his eyes with humiliation, his crow's eyelashes quivering slightly: "Don't look at me...such an ugly, unbearable body...you go out."

However, the footsteps did not leave, but stopped beside him.

Gu Cichuan slowly opened his blue eyes, and Yan Yu really stood in front of him, staring straight at him.

Yan Yu was once a young genius who stirred up the wind in the imperial capital and was astonishingly talented. His captivating, glamorous and peerless appearance made countless omega secretly fall in love with him.

She has a flirtatious and bright appearance, with thick and bright facial features, but her expression is always lazy and casual, and her careless eyes don't seem to care about anything.

However, as if it was a prank from the heavens, she had such beautiful loving eyes.

Clear eyes looking forward, staring affectionately. Even though she was just sweeping over lazily, it actually gave him an illusion, as if she could only see him in the whole world, and he was the only one in her eyes.

"Why do you say that about yourself? Little Heipi is obviously very good-looking. By the way, don't be afraid of that bastard Shaoguan secretly bullying you in the future. I will protect you from now on." She smiled with crooked eyebrows and such an expression sincere.

Again.

Again, repeat the same mistakes.

Obviously he is ready to fight, he is ready to fight, he treats her like a scourge, and he tells himself over and over again that he can't be addicted again.

But it happened to be just a word from her, and her fortified barriers were completely vulnerable.

He threw away his helmet and armor and was defeated.

*——————————————

"Admiral Yin, you must make the decision for me! This bitch Yan Yu is too much, she is obviously a trash abandoned by the Yan family with no mental strength, why should she show off her power! Not only did she do this to me Excessive things, she also said bad things about you!"