Chapter 71

Chapter 71 Sister Crash Moon, I am so uncomfortable.

  Yan Lang was startled and turned around.

  The boy's hair color was somewhat chestnut brown, and his almond eyes were wide open, making him look more like a frightened deer.

  Huan Yue raised the arc unpretentiously, and even her voice softened a little: "Are you awake? Come and drink some hangover soup."

  "Ah? Thank you, thank you..." Yan Lang subconsciously took Huan Yue 's hand. Yue handed over the hot soup, stumbling and thanking him. But then his cheeks turned red, as if he wanted to say something, because his heart was in a mess and he kept stirring the hem of his clothes with his fingertips: "Why am I here, and my clothes..."

  Huan Yue understood: "Last night you After getting drunk, I brought you and your friend here, and your friend vomited everywhere when he was drunk, so I asked the hotel staff to change clothes for both of you."

  Yan Lang was relieved first, Immediately, his expression became strange.

  He shouldn't be as embarrassed as Cyril, right?

  Huan Yue seemed to know what he was thinking, and raised the corners of her lips meaningfully: "It's not a big deal when you're drunk, you just fell asleep obediently, but when I sent you here, I grabbed my butt The collar refused to let go."

  Yan Langying's white cheeks turned red at a speed visible to the naked eye, he lowered his head helplessly, took a sip of the hangover soup, and then couldn't help raising his eyes nervously, secretly Observe Huan Yue's expression.

  Huan Yue felt as if some little paws were scratching her heart, the itching made her heart tremble, her long hair fell from one side, blocking her intriguing expression.

  "Don't trust others so credulously in the future. Those people yesterday were not good people. If I arrived later, you might all be sold out to the Imperial Capital Star."

  Yan Lang's eyes were full of panic, and he took a breath in fear. Tone: "I won't come here anymore, and I won't come here again."

  Huan Yue chuckled and shook her head helplessly: "Just don't come by yourself, and come with someone you can trust in the future," she paused , Yan Lang's ears burned when he said softly: "Call me anytime you need it."

  Yan Lang bit his lip and nodded hastily. He was taken aback when he turned on his switched off optical brain, and found that Yan Yu had sent him a lot of messages worriedly, his voice trembled with anxiety, and he said anxiously: "Why? No, the second sister is very worried about me, and she even sent someone to look for me. After all, I haven't seen anyone all night, so she must be dying of anxiety."

  Huan Yue's lips curled up when she heard this, and she said warmly, "I will give you a call in the middle of the night." She sent a message, and she has seen it. I will take you and your friends home first, and if someone asks about it, I will testify and explain it for you."

  Yan Lang pushed open the door of the next room, She couldn't help taking a step and turning her head to peek at Huan Yue, there was always a faint smile on the corner of Huan Yue's lips, this smile made Yan Lang's heart burn hot.

  Cyril was still sleeping in the big bed, and Yan Lang could only shake him vigorously, but he still looked dazed

  .

  Yan Lang could only briefly explain to him, but in the middle of speaking, his body trembled suddenly, his legs went limp and he lost all strength, and fell onto the bed.