Chapter 43

Chapter 43 Day Ten

Yan Yu's eyes widened in astonishment, she never thought that Gu Cichuan would have such a background.

"The former Majesty? In other words, Cichuan is the younger brother of the current emperor?" Yan Yu stared at Austin in disbelief.

Austin nodded firmly: "So Mr. Cichuan is His Royal Highness we left behind."

If the empire is ruled by the ten major families, the federation is governed by a constitutional monarchy, governed by the monarch and cabinet members.

Although the rights of the monarch are more or less limited by the parliament, nominally the royal family and the cabinet each govern half of the country, but the fighting power of the federal royal family is extremely powerful. Both the empire and the federation have always respected strength, so the royal family still holds Two-thirds or more of the real power in the Ministry of Government and the Military, the status of the federal royal family is still very honorable.

"I only know that Ah Ci was an orphan since he was a child, and he grew up in Garbage Star with difficulty...What happened back then? Then why did he end up on the side of the empire?" Yan Yu was puzzled.

Austin smiled wryly: "When the federal civil strife, the rebel army conspired, and the battle was fierce and chaotic, the pregnant emperor disappeared. The queen searched for him for a long time, but finally found a corpse. As for His Highness Cichuan, what happened to him? It has been drifting to the border of the empire, so much time has passed that we can't find out now."

Austin slowed down a bit, and continued to add: "Her Majesty the Empress passed away ten years ago, and her last wish is to find Her Highness Ci Chuan. His Highness Ci Chuan is the third child of the Empress and the Emperor. He has a brother and a sister. Now his elder brother Alpha Nathaniel is enthroned, and his elder sister is the second princess female Alpha Flora. They all want to find His Highness Cichuan and bring him back to the Commonwealth."

"Then after all these years, how did you find out that Ah Ci is the third prince living outside?" Yan Yu couldn't help asking.

Austin glanced at Yan Yu with some guilt, and then said, "The Federation and the Empire have been at odds for so many years, and they have planted some spies in each other's territory..." Like him.

"And then?" Yan Yu asked indifferently, showing no emotion.

"Three years ago, when His Highness Cichuan killed a Zerg king and became the general of the empire, our people have been trying to get close to him, but they have never had a chance. Later, when His Highness Cichuan was a 4s-level oga thing After it broke out, we were also envious of such a precious oga, and we just collected some of his blood and body hair when he was imprisoned in the imperial capital. We only wanted to study his gene sequence and potential value, and finally in After comparing it in the gene bank, it was found that he was the youngest son of the empress and the emperor!"

Yan Yu immediately reacted: "The federal mission that suddenly visited a few days ago..."

"Yes, it is precisely for His Highness Cichuan. But our people can't find out where the top ten families have detained His Highness Cichuan, so they stayed for so long."

Austin rubbed his nose and said embarrassingly: "Although I knew about the fact that Lord Cichuan was imprisoned in Katras early on, His Highness Cichuan's life experience is the top secret of the FBI. I don’t even know when I’m offline, and I just accepted the heaviest mission in history not long ago, escorting His Highness Cichuan back to the Federation.”

Yan Yu's doubts were almost answered, but her worries remained.

She stared directly at Austin: "Austin, tell me honestly, if Ah resigns from the Federation, will he be forced by your Federation to do things he doesn't want...such as being forced to become pregnant..."