Extra 1

Chapter 86 Parallel World: Contract Lover 1

If Yan Yu and Gu Cichuan three years ago hadn't missed it because of Achilles' misunderstanding

A Story of Redemption and Healing

*————————————

The capital area of ​​the Imperial Star, Alves Sanatorium.

The sky was as gloomy as a black crow's tail feathers, and the drizzle was as dense as silk, damp and cold.

Gu Cichuan, who had just returned to the Imperial Star, turned down all the entertainment. He didn't know how long he stood silently at the gate of the nursing home, but he finally mustered up the courage to meet Yan Yu.

After hearing about Yan Yu's sudden upheaval and sudden disaster, Gu Cichuan suffered from insomnia for several nights, tossed and turned for a long time, but still made up his mind to come to Yan Yu.

If Yan Yu still lives well as before, he will never appear to disturb her life again.

But now everyone around Yan Yu has left.

Gu Cichuan just wanted to tell Yan Yu that as long as she wanted, he would always be by her side.

A few days ago, he asked someone to deliver a letter to Yan Yu, but he didn't know why Yan Yu didn't keep replying, so after thinking for a long time, he decided to come see her in person. But when he walked to the corridor in front of the door of Yan Yu's ward with a tangled and apprehensive mood, there were faint sounds of fierce disputes inside.

Gu Cichuan's heart tightened, and he walked quickly to the ward at the end of the corridor, but his blue pupils suddenly trembled.

Wearing an empty hospital gown, Yan Yu came out of the ward barefoot with blank eyes and dead silence. The palm of her hand seemed to be cut by a knife. There was a terrible and hideous scar on the palm, and dazzling blood kept gushing out, lying on the ground. Blood spattered.

She walked past Gu Cichuan without seeing him, her eyes were deadly cold, she didn't look at Gu Cichuan more, as if she no longer cared about anyone or anything in the world.

Gu Cichuan subconsciously glanced at the ward, and saw a blond man collapsed on the ground, curled up into a ball and covering his face, crying bitterly. Isn't he Yan Yu's best friend Achilles...?

But Gu Cichuan doesn't care about what happened to Yan Yu and Achilles now, so he can only catch up with Yan Yu first.

Betrayed by everyone around her, Yan Yu doesn't even have the strength to hate now.

She just lowered her head and walked out alone in a trance. She didn't even know that her whole body was soaked by the rain, but she suddenly felt a weight on her body.

She raised her eyes in a daze, and met a pair of blue eyes.

The tall man held the umbrella for her with one hand, and covered her with his coat with the other.

The man's coat has a fragrance of fir and cedar, which is cold and solemn but also reassuring.

Yan Yu slowly blinked her lifeless eyes, wiped off the water on her face with her hands, it took a long time to react, and said in a hoarse voice: "...Thank you."

The man didn't speak, just like a silent sculpture, holding an umbrella for her wordlessly.

At this time, Gu Cichuan was too close to Yan Yu, and the two were almost rubbing against each other. His keen insight as a soldier could easily detect her unsteady and heavy breath, flushed cheeks, and hot eyes. Scarlet.