Chapter 38

Chapter 38 Undercurrent

Only then did Gu Cichuan snort coldly, and reluctantly stopped his hands with an ugly face, with a hint of grievance in his eyes, he asked coldly: "You told me to stop, are you still protecting him now?"

Based on what Achilles did to Yan Yu before, Gu Cichuan wished that this person would disappear forever.

Achilles, who was bruised and swollen from the beating, but held tightly by Yan Yu, growled angrily, "Ah Yu didn't protect me, if she hadn't stopped me, I would have fought you to the death!"

"Okay, now you don't want to cause me any trouble." Yan Yu's tone was cold, but she stared straight at what Achilles said.

As soon as she turned her head to look at Gu Cichuan, her eyes instantly softened a lot: "A Ci, stop making trouble."

Gu Cichuan turned his head and responded with a low voice, and several afterimages suddenly rushed over unexpectedly from the thick oblique darkness.

Achilles even just turned his head when he heard the sound, and before he could react, he saw Gu Cichuan's elbow stabbing hard into the abdomen of the two of them, and there was a mournful howl, and then the two of them curled up on the ground and couldn't get up .

Gu Cichuan grabbed another person by the throat with one hand, that person's face was flushed red from suffocation, Gu Cichuan casually threw him out like trash, his face was calm and cold, and there was no emotion in his eyes.

Achilles' facial expression contorted for a moment.

He turned his head and looked at Yan Yu with an incomprehensible gaze, and asked excitedly, "Ayu, are you crazy? How could you fall in love with Gu Cichuan? Monster, even more alpha than my alpha, how can it look like a normal omega? Ayu, you make me suspect that you can actually accept alpha."

Of course Gu Cichuan is not ugly, on the contrary, his facial features are very handsome and profound, handsome and powerful, but his appearance is completely incompatible with oga's femininity and beauty. Moreover, Gu Cichuan's muscular and strong figure, dark honey-colored skin, cold and stern aura, and unruly personality, none of them can be compared with the omega that the mainstream of the empire loves.

When Gu Cichuan heard his name, he suddenly looked back, and stared at Achilles with murderous eyes, but Achilles didn't notice it, and he still looked emotional.

Achilles can accept that Yan Yu likes others, but if it is Ning Jin's gorgeous ogmea, he will definitely give up. But he can't accept that Yan Yu likes Gu Cichuan, this kind of omega who is more a than alpha.

This made Achilles' psychology extremely unbalanced and distorted. He can't compare to those soft and soft omega, but he is definitely more delicate than Gu Cichuan.

Since Gu Cichuan can be with Yan Yu, why can't he?

Hearing this, Yan Yu glanced at Achilles coldly: "I don't need you to intervene whoever I like."

Achilles was still unwilling, and pressed Yan Yu's shoulder: "Ayu, as long as you don't dislike it, I am willing to be the next one for you. Gu Cichuan is not worthy of you at all. He is just a person now." The contemptuous prisoner doesn't look like an omega at all, not to mention the age is so old..."

A loud slap.

Achilles touched his red, swollen and hot right cheek in disbelief.

"Achilles, I don't allow you to say that!" Yan Yu was furious when she heard her sweetheart being so slighted and insulted.

Putting his hands on Yan Yu's shoulders, Yan Yu turned his head subconsciously and met Gu Cichuan's blue eyes.

If Gu Cichuan wanted to tear Achilles apart just now, but after seeing the scene where Yan Yu was protecting him firmly, his anger came violently, but at this moment it easily dissipated, and he Holding Yan Yu's hand like a winner, interlocking her fingers, he said lightly, "Can you give birth to Ayu? I can."