Chapter 73

Chapter 73 Tears No one can hurt you again

The sharp blade glowed with a cold light, but it was blocked by an invisible and solid barrier at the moment when it was about to slash through the skin.

  Gu Cichuan looked back, his azure eyes narrowed, and suddenly he seemed to lose all his strength, he couldn't even hold the knife in his hand tightly, and it fell to the ground with a crisp sound.

  "A Ci, are you okay?" Yan Yu felt that the light and shadow in her vision were confused, and she walked towards Gu Cichuan unsteadily, and asked in a low voice. She didn't mean to be so quiet, but she didn't even have the strength to speak.

  Gu Cichuan's lips parted, and he wriggled awkwardly: "...I'm fine."

  "Then... how about the child?"

  "It's fine too, we're all fine." Gu Cichuan suddenly felt soreness and pain in his eye sockets , he just blinked his eyes, but something wet seemed to flow out.

  After hearing these words, Yan Yu seemed to be finally relieved. Her body, which had been numb to the point of losing consciousness from the battle, finally let go of its strength at this moment. It shook as if it was about to fall. Gu Cichuan quickly let her lean on his chest, and supported her. She sits on the ground.

  "A Ci, no one will hurt you anymore." Yan Yu slowly closed her eyes, lying in Gu Cichuan's arms, and whispered.

  The Prescott family headed by Jeff and the other three families have been completely destroyed today. From now on, the Imperial Capital Star will no longer be the top ten families, but the four major families.

  But even if Yan Yu possesses 5S spiritual power, it is impossible for one person alone to be able to defeat all the forces of the four families, and the Prescott family is still the most powerful existence among the ten families of the imperial capital.

  At the last moment, Achilles saw that she was determined and could no longer persuade her. He couldn't just watch Yan Yu die, so he had no choice but to follow her to make this almost suicidal decision.

  What Yan Yu didn't expect was that Huan Yue, who was planning to tear up the covenant, did not leave either.

  She had already walked out the door, but she turned around and backed away: "...I might be crazy."

  "This is a big gamble."

  "The Huan family is declining day by day. Seeing that the ten clans of the imperial capital are about to lose their status, but if you win with you, the ten clans of the imperial capital will become the fourth clan of the imperial capital in the future."

  Yan Yu looked at Huan Yue in disbelief: "You just Believe me? Even willing to bet on the future of your whole family?"

  Huan Yue stroked her hair on her temples and smiled charmingly: "How can the icing on the cake be better than giving charcoal in the snow?"

  After Huan Yue made up her mind, she quickly entered the state of preparation for war. A magnified light screen appeared in front of his eyes, and he tapped with his fingertips: "The Prescott family headed by Jeff and the other three families have already formed a solid iron alliance, and the remaining two families are not in line. Take a neutral attitude."

  Huan Yue's finger pointed at the ten patterns in turn, and finally lit up the family emblems of the four families: "On the surface, our four families seem to be able to fight against Jeff's side, but the old man Ning Yulong You have always been a coward, but you can't count on being an ally with us in name, and you have not completely regained all the power of the Yan family."

  Yan Yu lowered his eyes: "...It is too late for you to regret it now."

  "Regret Why should I regret it?" Huan Yue squeezed Yan Yu's shoulder tightly: "But we have you here, Yan Yu."

  "...Me?" Yan Yu suddenly raised her eyes.

  "I have it now

  The head's data shows that the Prescott family has nine 4S, the Barton family has seven 4S, and the Wilfred family has six 4S. Of course, they are also very likely to hide something, and there are even a few old immortals in their clan who are still breathing and have the ability to fight again. "

  And our Huan family and I only have four 4S. What do you have?" Huan Yue looked at Achilles.

  Achilles' blue eyes deepened, and he said hoarsely: "If you count me as one, five." "

  "We only have nine 4S here, but they have a full twenty-two 4S, maybe even more." We are absolutely beating a pebble against a rock. "Huan Yue's smile became a bit bitter, she looked at Yan Yu, and asked with some uncertainty: "So many 4S..."

  Huan Yue can only hope that Yan Yu, the unique 5S, can take the extra 5S. 4S was killed, but Huan Yue also wondered if Yan Yu could do it.

  "It's not enough to only consider the combat power of 4S. There is also a gap in the energy stone reserves and weapons between our two sides. "Yan Yu said expressionlessly.

  Huan Yue sighed: "Of course I know, now I can only hope that you can force the palace to succeed as soon as possible. As long as Yan Wenyan can spit out all the resources in his hands, we are not There is absolutely no chance of winning..."

  "Not enough time. "Yan Yu said bluntly: "He defended me very well, I can't take back the people in his hands, I can only eliminate them all. I don't have the time or energy to devour his energy right now. "

  Huan Yue's expression changed, and his expression became hesitant.

  "It's okay. "Yan Yu's voice was not emotionally turbulent, but her tone was very firm: "All the 4S on their side will be handed over to me. "

  *———————————

  Gu Cichuan's arms tightly embraced Yan Yu, and she nestled in his arms, feeling Gu Cichuan's breath and closing her eyes, her expression very Peace of mind. Her mental power has been completely overdrawn and dried up, and she has fallen into a deep coma.

  A strong smell of blood came, and Gu Cichuan lowered his head in a daze, only to find that his body had been infected with a pool of blood. His black clothes were even soaked with Yan Yu's blood.

  Blood was bubbling from every pore of Yan Yu's skin. She didn't have a single piece of good flesh in her body. She faced more than twenty 4S with her own strength. Although her mental strength could completely crush them, her body couldn't bear it at all. Without such a high-intensity battle, it was a mortal situation, but the belief in protecting Gu Cichuan made Yan Yu survive.

  Even though Gu Cichuan left Katras alive, Yan Yu still hated herself for not being strong enough at that time, and could only watch him go through those inhuman tortures and pains. In the bottom of her heart, after Gu Cichuan had another accident, she was tormented all the time, and condensed into an extremely powerful but distorted obsession, hitting like a raging torrent.

  She will never let anyone hurt Gu Cichuan again.

  The medical staff finally arrived, quickly surrounded Yan Yu, and took out the portable equipment in the storage button to give first aid.

  Gu Cichuan stood by Yan Yu's side, holding Yan Yu's hand tightly, feeling Yan Yu's breath like gossamer gradually stabilized, he gently rubbed his forehead against Yan Yu's cheek, and murmured to Yan Yu over and over again name.

  "Ayu...we will never be separated again."

  Austin stood far away, not daring to disturb them, and could only silently look at Gu Cichuan's appearance, with a complicated expression on his face.

  In front of outsiders, he is always majestic and proud, always fearsome, and Gu Cichuan, who is so strong that he can cut open his belly to save his child regardless of his own life, is also so calm and indifferent when facing death.

  But he hugged Yan Yu, who was seriously injured and unconscious, so flustered and frightened like a child who couldn't find a home. The tears in the corners of his eyes were mixed with blood, and they fell one by one, like crimson stars falling into the clouds.