Extra 7

Chapter 92 Parallel World: Contract Lover 7

Suddenly Gu Cichuan's optical brain rang, and he quickly chose to connect after finding out that it was Huanzhou.

"Hello, is this Cichuan?" Huanzhou's voice sounded a little weird.

"Um."

Huan Zhou hesitated and said, "Well, I saw Yan Yu in the office today..."

Huanzhou suddenly remembered the scene of being smashed that day. Not only were Gu Cichuan and Yan Yu a couple, but Gu Cichuan was actually the one below.

Huanzhou hastily corrected: "Wait, should I be called Yan Yu's sister-in-law? Ah, it doesn't seem right, Yan Yu should be my brother-in-law."

"..." Although Gu Cichuan was speechless, he did not refute: "What's wrong?"

"She had a fight with a student a few days ago. That student was from the Ten Clans. He was hospitalized now. He bit Yan Yu and refused to let go, but Achilles was also involved. Both of them said yes I did it to that student myself."

Gu Cichuan's heart tightened, and he suddenly remembered the bruise on her elbow and the scratch on the back of her hand when she picked up Yan Yu, but she only said that she accidentally fell down.

"I'll settle this matter." Gu Cichuan's eyes darkened, and he said in a deep voice.

But Huanzhou was silent for a while, and continued in a complicated tone: "Cichuan, there is one more thing. I think you should persuade Yan Yu, the admissions officer said that she signed up for the first military academy's special recruitment of conscripts this year. , and it is also a land reclamation army with a casualty rate as high as 80%..."

*————————————

It was the first time that Gu Cichuan didn't come to pick her up after Yan Yu got out of school today, nor did she pick up her optical brain video call.

After Yan Yu went back with some strangeness, she found that Gu Cichuan was at home. He was sitting on the sofa in the main hall, looking at her expressionlessly.

Yan Yu's heart tightened, and she forced a smile: "A Ci, are you busy today? You didn't answer the video call, and you didn't come to pick me up."

"Just now I was busy going to the hospital to teach that red-haired Glover a lesson, and I didn't pay attention to the news of the light brain." Gu Cichuan looked at Yan Yu indifferently: "Obviously Achilles threw him downstairs , why do you take this responsibility?"

Yan Yu was startled: "How do you know about this?"

She paused, and explained softly: "I don't want to entangle with him any longer, so I don't want to accept his favor." Yan Yu scratched her head: "Ah Ci, you don't have to do so many things for me behind your back, I've had enough I have been bothering you..."

Gu Cichuan suddenly sneered emotionally: "So you secretly joined the army behind my back?"

Yan Yu's body froze suddenly.

Gu Cichuan stood up slowly, his blue eyes were dark and gloomy, and his face was gloomy and terrifying. He slowly walked in front of Yan Yu, Yan Yu couldn't help but took a few steps back, and Gu Cichuan actually pushed him to the base of the wall : "Ayu, you promised me not to leave before, but you still secretly enlisted in the army behind my back, and you are still a group army with a casualty rate as high as 80%."

Yan Yu turned her head away, not wanting to meet Gu Cichuan's gaze, she lowered her eyes and remained silent. Her long hair was scattered from one side, and she was silent for a long time before she said softly: "The treatment with ordinary instruments can't cure my mental strength at all, and the last way left is to fight between life and death, which may stimulate my spirit power." The sea of ​​consciousness regenerates spiritual power."