Chapter 27

Chapter 27 Pressing Questions

"No, who am I busy caring about every day?" Yan Yu was stunned.

Seeing her pretending to be stupid, Gu Cichuan couldn't help feeling even more annoyed, and said in a cold tone: "You left in a hurry this afternoon, aren't you busy taking care of someone?"

"Oh, you're talking about Xiaoyun." Yan Yu seemed to have come to her senses at this moment, with an enlightened expression on her face.

... Xiaoyun, you called me so kindly. The hand beside Gu Cichuan unconsciously clenched into a fist.

Yan Yu actually explained to him calmly: "I have already visited Xiaoyun in the afternoon, so I don't need to go tonight."

When she mentioned this person, her eyes lit up a lot, and her expression was full of tenderness: "Xiaoyun is very obedient, and her personality is really as cute as Aying."

Well-behaved and obedient? Gu Cichuan's ears perked up.

That's right, female omega is more popular than male omega, except for Ning Jin's stunning beauty. That's right, his crude stuff is nothing more than Yan Yu's plaything for fun on a whim.

Gu Cichuan snorted: "Since you are so good at making arrangements, it's best to stay with her all day."

Yan Yu raised her eyes in a daze when she heard the words: "Why are you talking so aggressively today? Is it because I went to accompany Xiaoyun instead of you?"

Gu Cichuan's face was stern, and his thin lips were tightly pursed: "I'm not that childish."

It was obvious that Gu Cichuan felt uncomfortable because of this, but he was stubborn and stubborn, and refused to admit it.

No matter how good-tempered Yan Yu was, she couldn't help being a little anxious, and her tone unconsciously became a little aggressive: "Then why are you unhappy? You have to tell the reason clearly. , Can you stop being like a sulky gourd, sulking secretly by yourself."

"Okay, then I'll make it clear today, in the future you'd better go find other oga to courteous me, don't provoke me." Gu Cichuan finally said what he had been holding in his throat for a long time: "Presumably in this prison There are a lot of omega, the prison chief should go to other places to have fun."

His eyebrows and eyes are serious and cold, like a cold river of frost that will not melt for thousands of years. Every word he utters, every word, makes Yan Yu feel cold: "The prison chief has always been flirtatious, but I am not a casual person, please don't provoke me again in the future."

"Gu Cichuan!"

Yan Yu looked at him with a face full of disbelief: "So I have always been such an unbearable person in your heart? Xiaoyun looks exactly like Yan Ying. How could I be interested in someone who looks like my own sister?" What dirty idea did you come up with?"

Gu Cichuan was a little stunned when he heard the words, his body froze, and he realized that he had misunderstood Yan Yu, but what happened to Yan Yu back then became a thorn in his heart, like a maggot attached to his bone, like a gnat in his throat.

"You used similar words to accuse me before." Hearing Gu Cichuan's stern reprimand, Yan Yu couldn't help becoming emotional: "What is the reason why you think of me like this? I don't admit that I am you You must let me understand the virtues in your mouth."

Gu Cichuan was silent for a while, his Adam's apple rolled with difficulty, and his voice was hoarse: "Then tell me, what is the relationship between you and Achilles?"

Although Gu Cichuan used to be envious and jealous of Ning Jin, but he knew in his heart that Yan Yu and Ning Jin made a marriage contract when they were young. They are a match made in heaven. Gu Cichuan only regrets that he met Yan Yu too late. No one can blame him. .