Chapter 14

Chapter 14 luck

Before Achilles could react, Gu Cichuan took a long leg and walked directly past him to the second floor.

"Gu, Instructor Gu! Instructor Gu! Ayu really fell asleep!" Achilles hurriedly followed behind Gu Cichuan, stammering.

Gu Cichuan just glanced at him coldly, and went straight upstairs.

It's over, she obviously called Ayu not to skip school these days, but she just didn't listen, it's over now.

Gu Cichuan stood in front of Yan Yu's room door and knocked. He paused for a while, but there was no response from inside. He glanced back at Achilles coldly, and then pushed open the concealed door.

Achilles, who was originally crying, changed his expression and opened his eyes wide in shock.

The figure protruding from the quilt was lying on its side. Although its head and body were almost completely covered by the quilt, it was breathing steadily, and it could be heard that it was in a deep sleep.

Gu Cichuan's gaze slowly swept across the calf of the figure with the head covered inadvertently exposed on the bed, which was actually a little thicker than that of a woman.

His eyes darkened and sparkled, but he still didn't say anything in the end.

"Excuse me, let her have a good rest." Gu Cichuan said expressionlessly, and turned to leave.

Almost at the moment when the downstairs door slammed, Achilles let out a heavy breath and lifted the quilt. Qu Hongyu's face was flushed already, and Achilles smiled and hammered him on the chest. One punch: "I didn't expect you to be so clever, and your reaction is quite fast."

*——————————

Gu Cichuan slowly walked back towards the teacher's dormitory, the light brain reminded that it was almost eleven o'clock in the evening, and the night had already darkened.

The night wind in late summer and early autumn is cold, and the dead leaves are rolled up and danced wildly, just like falling butterflies.

He looked up at the sky, the autumn moon hung low, the night sky was pure and endless, the intersection was empty, the ground was already covered with a thick layer of onyx, and the street lamp above his head flickered and emitted a warm orange light.

He subconsciously touched the inhibitor in his pocket with his fingertips, feeling a sense of stability in his heart.

His estrus is likely to come during this period, so he always carries a tube with him anytime and anywhere just in case.

I don't know what Yan Yu, a little brat, played truant from school.

He let out a low sigh, his eyes wandered, but when he stopped on the wall, he trembled suddenly.

*——————————

Yan Yu climbed up the seven or eight meter high outer wall of the First Military Academy, and just sat on the top of the wall to take a breath, when suddenly there was a loud siren behind her, she turned her head and looked back, and the person behind her A dazzling red light suddenly lit up in the night, and dozens of intelligent androids in security uniforms were coming from a distance at high speed.

"Isn't it? Why did I happen to run into a patrol AI today? Is there any worse luck?" Yan Yu cursed in a low voice, as if sensing something, she raised her head like a thorn on her back, her eyes suddenly met The man with black hair and blue eyes bumped into him under the wall, and the two looked at each other silently.

It turns out that there are really more unlucky things than encountering patrol AI.

That was bumping into Gu Cichuan.

Yan Yu, who was in a dilemma for a moment, scratched her head and said dryly, "Instructor Gu, what a coincidence."