Chapter 68

Chapter 68 Met a little beauty by chance, and got drunk here alone? ....

  The two teenagers were soft and boneless, one on the left and the other on the right side of Yan Yu, and entangled them. The two beautiful faces, which are more beautiful than Huajiao, are exactly the same, which can make people fascinated.

  At this moment, Huan Zhou, who had already opened the door and walked out, couldn't help turning his head to take a look. He was shocked to see the two teenagers lying beside Yan Yu as if they had no bones. Guangnao quickly took a picture and sent it to Gu Cichuan to complain.

  Although the light in the photo is blurry, it is still possible to clearly see Yan Yu being surrounded by two teenagers, one on the left and one on the right, with very intimate and ambiguous physical contact.

  Huan Jia on the left knew what the Patriarch meant, that he wanted to promise himself and his younger brother to the alpha in front of him. He leaned his head over and showed a pitiful expression: "My lord, my younger brother and I don't need you to give us a hand. Fame, as long as we can stay and serve you.”

  Under the dim light, the twins were only wearing a gauze as thin as a cicada’s wings, and the skin white Shengxue was looming under the gauze, which was more beautiful than wearing nothing at all. Charming.

  Huan Jia originally thought that Yan Yu would love them well, but he never expected that Yan Yu would push him and his younger brother away without mercy.

  She stood up, without any expression of indulging, but looked at Huan Yue with a frown, and said in a cold tone, "If you do this again in the future, I will consider terminating the cooperation with Huan."

  Several senior executives of the Huan family stopped joking with Omega immediately, and stared straight at Yan Yu as if their voices were hoarse, as if they never expected that they would present twin beauties to Yan Yu, and instead it was self-defeating.

  Huan Yue smiled helplessly: "Okay, okay, don't get angry, I know you are different from us, you don't like this kind of thing, it's not that those people in my clan strongly suggested it."

  Seeing Seeing that Yan Yu seemed to be about to push the door and leave, Huan Yue quickly grabbed her, winked at the twins to make them retreat, and comforted Yan Yu, "Don't rush to leave, we really have business to discuss today. "

  Huan Yue suddenly lowered her voice, and moved closer to Dao Yanyu's ear: "I'm not the only one who has the final say on the Huan family. If the Huan family wants to form an alliance with you and work hard for you, the higher-ups in the clan will not let go so easily. You have to discuss it in detail."

  Yan Yu's expression changed, but she still couldn't help asking in a cold voice: "Do you look like you are discussing something serious?"

  Huan Yue choked: "Isn't this just because you wanted to play with everyone ?" Let's discuss things after you have had your time, that's all, I will never arrange Omega for you again, but you can't stop everyone from playing, right?"

  Huan Yue paused, and then added a few words , there was even a hint of pleading on his face: "You also know that even if I am the Patriarch of the Huan Clan, I can't say anything absolutely. If you lose your face and leave now, you think my clan will not treat you as a partner in the bottom of my heart. Do you have any opinions? Can you save me?"

  Yan Yu rubbed the space between her brows, and could only sit down again.

  *——————————

  "... Cichuan, are you okay?" Huanzhou asked worriedly.

  Gu Cichuan stared blankly at the void, and when he heard Huanzhou calling his name in a trance, he shook his head with pale lips.