Extra 8

Chapter 93 Parallel World: Contract Lover 8

Gu Cichuan looked coldly at the people holding weapons in front of him. They were numerous and powerful, and they spoke righteously. They were like envoys of justice who tried him, listing the crimes he had never committed.

Except masquerading as an alpha.

But pretending to be alpha is a crime worthy of death and unforgivable?

Will he be able to wipe out everything that he has killed countless enemies on the battlefield, fought bloody battles for mankind, and sheltered the empire for so many years?

The tragic experience since childhood made Gu Cichuan clearly understand the face of the aristocrats of the empire. They have always been selfish and domineering, and they will never allow omega to do anything out of the ordinary.

Gu Cichuan had already anticipated what would happen to him if his identity was revealed, and even though he was heartbroken at this moment, he also had a premonition.

But he never expected that the person who reported him would be Yin Chong.

No one would make Gu Cichuan so sad.

At this moment, Yin Chongzheng was nodding and bowing his head to pass cigarettes to Jeff, with a flattering face: "Master Jeff, you promised me, after Gu Cichuan, a sinner, was imprisoned, this vacant seat..."

Jeff snorted impatiently: "Well, then you can act as an agent for a while."

Jeff nodded, and people from other families had no objections.

In the eyes of these aristocratic alpha's, even if Yin Chong's talent is far inferior to Gu Cichuan, even if Yin Chong used such despicable means to get to the position, they would rather let Yin Chong sit in this position than allow him to Give half a point to Gu Cichuan of omega.

Gu Cichuan's eyebrows trembled invisibly.

It turned out that a life-and-death friend who had been a life-and-death friendship for more than ten years, could not withstand the influence of power and interests in the end.

He couldn't help but think of Ayu, she was also betrayed by the closest people around her, so it turned out that this is really a feeling that life is worse than death.

"Although all your ten clans have sent a 4s here, do you think I will be captured without a fight?" Gu Cichuan's blue eyes were full of ridicule instead of fear. In the current situation, he would rather have the jade broken I don't want to give up.

However, Gu Cichuan's face sank in the next moment. Not only did the spiritual power in the sea of ​​consciousness remain motionless as if sealed, but his body suddenly became stiff and heavy, as if he had lost control of his limbs and could no longer feel it. The presence of hands and feet.

His heart skipped a beat, and a thought flashed through him quickly.

Ever since Yan Yu joined the army, Gu Cichuan had always suffered from insomnia because of worrying about her. After Yin Chong found out, he brought him a few bottles of melatonin yesterday and said that he could try it to sleep peacefully.

Sure enough, Yin Chong showed a smug smile in the next second, opening and closing his mouth as if he was saying something, but Gu Cichuan couldn't hear clearly, his blue eyes gradually became dead, his eyelids struggled for a long time, and finally he was unwilling Close it slowly.

*——————————

Recently, a newcomer was imprisoned in the cell at the bottom end of the Empire's No. 1 Prison.