Extra 1

Chapter 97 Achilles: Do for love 1

Marriage before love

Achilles is tempted first

*——————————

"Patriarch, the omega selected for you by the elders of the clan are already waiting inside. They are all omega of noble origin, clean family background, and more than 90% genetic match rate with you." The confidant said respectfully.

There is a good weather outside the glass corridor, the sky is clear and white clouds are thick. A slanting flower branch crawled in through the window, and the wind blew by, making its shadow shake.

Just like when he was eighteen years old, he and Ayu saw the sky together.

Achilles silently watched a bird fly through the clouds, then turned around blankly: "Let's go."

Yesterday he went to Yan Yu's house to attend the twins' 3rd birthday party. Yan Yu and Gu Cichuan were holding a child each, smiling happily. Yan Yu's slightly upturned loving eyes were always careless when treating others The ground is a bit lazy, but only when looking at Gu Cichuan will it be filled with tenderness.

There is only room for Gu Cichuan in her eyes for everything in the world.

Achilles has never regretted falling in love with Yan Yu, who is also an alpha, in his life. He will only regret countless times in the sleepless nights that he did such a thing to Yan Yu when he was in a daze that year.

Obviously at that time quietly accompanying Yan Yu who was in trouble, she might fall in love with him, but Achilles waited for so many years but was anxious for a moment.

The sudden appearance of Gu Cichuan made Achilles extremely frightened, and he was the only one beside Yan Yu whose state was broken.

At that time, Yan Yu was betrayed by others, and although Achilles felt sorry for her experience, he couldn't help being a little happy in his heart. For the first time, Yan Yu's side was no longer so crowded, and he was the only one left in her world.

Alpha's nature and instinct is to invade and possess.

So Achilles lost his mind for a while, and wanted to use such an urgent and unbearable method to make Yan Yu, who is also an alpha, only stay by his side forever.

But what a proud alpha Yan Yu is, even though her appearance is as beautiful as omega, her pride and strength are engraved in her bones, she would rather die than die.

Although nothing happened in time, Yan Yu was completely disappointed in him, and only bored and hated Achilles.

How close Yan Yu was to him as a close friend before, how much she avoided Achilles afterwards.

Achilles was so remorseful that he humbly begged Yan Yu for forgiveness countless times, and was even willing to abandon his self-esteem as an alpha to suffer for love, but Yan Yu was not moved at all, her eyes were only cold and disgusted.

Even though Achilles did so many things for Yan Yu later, he and Yan Yu barely returned to the relationship of friends.

It was too late for all the regrets. Although the wounds he did to Yan Yu would scar, they would leave traces forever.

Over the years, Achilles gradually calmed down from feeling remorse to watching Yan Yu and Gu Cichuan come together.

Achilles loves Yanyu. But how much obsession and guilt mixed with remorse are mixed in it, he himself can't tell.

Yan Yu is very happy now.

It is also time for him to let go of his obsession with getting what he wants.