Chapter 30

Chapter 30 confession

Until Yan Yu stood in front of Gu Cichuan and Austin, they were still stunned.

Although Gu Cichuan's spiritual power is now blocked, he can't specifically perceive Yan Yu's spiritual power level, but he can know that her spiritual power has already reached the level just by watching Yan Yu walk through the densely packed star beasts like a leisurely stroll. Returned to almost the original level.

Countless star beasts roared and circled at the gate, but they were blocked by an invisible wall of spiritual power. Dazzling supernatural abilities knocked and landed overwhelmingly, but they couldn't break the barrier.

The hall was dark, and Yan Yu's mental power had already sensed information fluctuations with human characteristics, but she never thought it would be Gu Cichuan and Austin.

"Austin, didn't I tell you to wait for me?" Yan Yu's expression was surprised at first, and then she became a bit sullen because she was worried about the aftermath of their accident.

Austin was still immersed in the shock of the scene just now. He glanced at Yan Yu for a long time in disbelief, but he couldn't connect Yan Yu in front of him with the person who was sleeping on the sofa in the past.

Austin opened and closed his mouth several times, as if he didn't know what to say for a while, he just shook his head blankly.

"I insisted on doing this."

Gu Cichuan's upper body was leaning against the wall calmly. His body, which had just been injected with a large dose of muscle relaxant not long ago, seemed to have slept unconsciously for many days. Every inch of his muscles were sore and weak. Every step he takes depends on his willpower, which is different from ordinary people.

Yan Yu just glanced at Gu Cichuan, and knew that he was not in a good condition, otherwise, how could he not even be able to stand firmly and could only rely on his back against the wall for strength.

"You look like this, why are you still running around?" Yan Yu was concerned, and couldn't help but speak a little aggressively.

Gu Cichuan didn't expect to see him for so many days, Yan Yu questioned him almost reproachfully when he opened his mouth, Gu Cichuan's heart was filled with grievance, and he pursed his lips without explaining, and turned his head away.

Austin couldn't help explaining: "Mr. Prison, Mr. Cichuan also forcibly went out regardless of his body because he was worried about your safety..." Not only did Gu Cichuan save his life, but Gu Cichuan's aura around him It was so strong that Austin had started to use honorifics to him unconsciously.

Yan Yu choked, touched the back of her head in embarrassment, and subconsciously looked at Gu Cichuan, but Gu Cichuan refused to meet her gaze, and kept his eyes down in silence.

"The effect of the medicine has not faded yet. I will carry you to find a safe room to rest for a while." Yan Yu didn't care about getting angry with Gu Cichuan anymore. She leaned in front of Gu Cichuan and pulled him away. Pull the hem of his clothes.

Gu Cichuan frowned and resolutely refused: "No, I can walk by myself."

He didn't mean to be angry with Yan Yu on purpose, he really felt that it was too awkward for Yan Yu to carry him.

Gu Cichuan's character of knocking out teeth and swallowing blood has never been carried or supported by anyone. He is used to not showing weakness no matter how serious the injury is.

Yan Yu had already squatted down in front of him, her high ponytail casually tied up was scattered on one side, revealing her white and slender neck like a swan: "Don't waste time, since I found you, I'll go to the general manager right away." Control room."