Chapter 12

Chapter 12 double standard

"Yan Yu, come up and set an example, and compete with me once."

In the actual combat classroom where the floor was covered with cushions made of special materials to prevent injuries, Gu Cichuan said expressionlessly in front of the whole class. As he took off the instructor's hat, he made a tooth-piercing sound of moving his knuckles.

"..." Yan Yu could be considered to know why Gu Cichuan let herself alone just now, so she wanted to beat herself uprightly, so as to teach herself a lesson.

She didn't understand, where did she provoke him, and she had to catch herself?

The corners of Yan Yu's lips curled into a mocking arc, and he smiled lazily: "Instructor Gu, you have a 3s-level mental power, and my mental power has already broken through 4s-level, if you change someone else, I'm afraid it won't work." Be careful to hurt you."

Gu Cichuan narrowed his blue eyes and stared at her deeply, his thin lips parted slightly: "Then you can try."

Now that she said so, the smile on Yan Yu's face gradually dissipated, and her face sank, no longer smiling like usual, but her eyes were unusually clear, like bright but dusty obsidian, full of A fierce fighting spirit that can burn people.

Although she always has a smiling and talkative appearance on weekdays, after all, she is a full-blooded adult alpha, her pride and belligerence are engraved in the deepest part of her soul, fused into her bones and blood, when Gu Cichuan provoked herself , every cell in her body was excitedly clamoring for the challenge.

Seeing the look of the two men at war, the freshmen in class one of the command department couldn't help talking in a low voice.

"This new Instructor Gu is really brave. Don't look at Yan Yu's good-natured appearance, no one can stop her when she is in a hurry."

"Two years ago, that Edmund from the Cornell family made a move on her fiancé Ning Jin, and she sent Edmund directly to the emergency department of the Imperial Star Central Hospital."

"I heard that Edmund stayed in the ICU convalescent cabin of the hospital for three months, and when he came back to school, he walked around her."

The alphas admired force and were bloodthirsty and aggressive, so all of a sudden the crowd became excited.

Yan Yu was invited to step forward, and after the two briefly saluted each other before the battle, they followed Yan Yu's first attack.

The 4s-level mental power is not in vain. The surging mental power is like a huge wave that is wrapped in a violent storm. The violent coercion is overwhelming, and it seems that even the surrounding air is distorted and shredded.

Most of the freshmen in class 1 of the command department only have s-level and 2s-level mental power. Yan Yu's mental power was unreservedly released, making their faces pale and difficult to breathe, not to mention fighting, mental power defense His low and weak figure had even begun to crumble, and he couldn't help but prostrate and surrender to the figure in front of him.

Gu Cichuan stood on the spot with a calm expression, still showing ease, he just stood there, looking over with expressionless eyes, it was like a fierce pressure of prey condensed by blood and blades, which made people tremble for no reason.

Sensing Yan Yu's attack, Gu Cichuan's mental power was quickly regulated and surged into an invisible barrier to block Yan Yu's attack, and even had some spare power, and the mental power covering the sky and the ground formed a sharp and cold offensive, forcing Yan Yu to attack. Yu took a few steps back.