Chapter 61

Chapter 61 Perseverance hates deception the most in her life.

  A miserable scream sounded.

  When Gu Cichuan came to his senses, Ning Jin's forehead had already hit the corner of the table, and the blood was bubbling like a stream, which was very frightening.

  Gu Cichuan stared blankly at his palm, his knuckles turned white.

  In fact, he didn't use much force at all.

  Years of tempering on the battlefield made Gu Cichuan agile. Almost at the moment Ning Jin fell to his stomach, his body's instinct to protect the child made him push Ning Jin away.

  Ning Jin covered her forehead and sobbed softly.

  Gu Cichuan froze for a moment but clenched his hands tightly, his expression became firm. There was no way he would let anyone hurt his child, not even himself.

  "Yes, Mr. Ning has been here for a while." The sound of the floating door opening came together with Austin's voice.

  "It's inside—" Austin's voice stopped abruptly, his eyes widened suddenly, and he froze in place in a daze, neither advancing nor retreating.

  "What happened?" Yan Yu glanced and asked anxiously.

  "Ayu." Hearing a familiar voice, Ning Jin suddenly raised her head, staggered over, and threw herself into her arms, her face wrinkled like a bun, sobbing softly: "Ayu, my forehead hurts... ..."

  Gu Cichuan looked at Ning Jin with red eyes expressionlessly, and flung herself softly into Yan Yu's arms, his eyes were indifferent, like the perennial snow on the top of a snow-capped mountain.

  Ning Jin was like a frightened little rabbit, her eyes were red and swollen, she shivered and hugged Yan Yu's arms, her fingertips grabbed her hem vigorously, the wound on her forehead was still bleeding, and the scars were divided on that beautiful face. It is an eyesore.

  "What's going on?" Yan Yu took Ning Jin's hand and asked anxiously again.

  Ning Jin was crying like pear blossoms with rain, and said in a trembling voice: "I don't know, I really don't know why Mr. Gu did this... Maybe it's because I persuaded him not to make things difficult for you. I had a disagreement with him for a while, Mr. Gu Just..."

  Ning Jin pursed her lips, timidly tugged at the corner of Yanyu's clothes, and murmured, "But Ayu, Mr. Gu, he probably didn't do it on purpose..." 'Thinking'rabbit'net'

  " You are talking nonsense, our Highness is not this kind of person!" Austin roared angrily.

  Austin pulled Gu Cichuan's arm in haste and panic, with a look of resentment: "Your Highness, stop talking nonsense for anger!"

  Yan Yu frowned and did not speak, Gu Cichuan lowered his blue eyes Refusing to look at her, only Ning Jin's low sobs were left for a while, and Austin stared with anxiety and was about to get angry.

  It's over, if His Highness insists on saying these misunderstood words to Yan Yu, Yan Yu will definitely be angry, and he will definitely misunderstand him—

  "Gu Cichuan." Sure enough, Yan Yu spoke, her voice was like ice. stone.   Austin shuddered.

  "Tell me the real reason, I know you won't do it casually."

  Ning Jin's wound was still bleeding, so Yan Yu could only take out the emergency medicine kit from the storage buckle, disinfect Ning Jin's wound, and stop it casually with coagulant blood.