Chapter 82

Chapter 82 fights them side by side.

  Gu Cichuan tiptoed, softened the sound of military boots trampling on the ground, and slowly approached the two cribs.

  Exquisite toys are connected in series and hung above the crib, just when the night falls and the stars sink, the babies have been asleep for a long time.

  Gu Cichuan couldn't help stretching out his hand to touch the baby's delicate cheek, but he soon realized that he was covered in blood, so he took two steps back quickly before he got close, for fear that the baby would get a little dirty on him.

  But as if sensing the presence of his father, a baby soon started crying loudly, which woke up another sleeping baby beside him.

  The constant howling made Gu Cichuan flustered, but he was covered in blood and filth at the moment, so he could only quickly ask Austin in a low voice: "You can coax them first, I'll take a shower and change clothes, it will take ten minutes at most I'll be back to feed them in a few minutes."

  Gu Cichuan strode out of the baby room, passed through the living room of the suite, and entered the inner bedroom. He took off his black tight combat uniform, revealing the smooth and powerful muscles inside. , wide shoulders and narrow waist, the perfect figure is like a finely carved stone statue of a god.

  It's just that the elastic and strong muscles in his chest have become more plump and soft because of the breastfeeding period, just like the fruits on the branches waiting to be picked, ripe and plump like peaches and plums.

  After a hard fight last night, although Gu Cichuan did not suffer any fatal injuries, his brown skin like chocolate sauce was still covered with scars, and there were even a few particularly horrifying scars between the inner arms and waist and abdomen. The wound was scratched by the sharp sawtooth of the leader of the dead leaf praying mantis last night, and it was still bleeding.

  Gu Cichuan lowered his eyes, his eyelashes trembling slightly.

  If Ayu finds out, she will definitely be angry...but it's too late to wade into the recuperation cabin now.

  Gu Cichuan glanced at the hideous wounds left on his body, afraid that Yan Yu would find out, he rummaged through the storage buttons for a while, and directly took out a powerful repair agent for trauma, he bit it with his teeth Uncap the bottle and pour it on the inside of your right arm with one hand.

  A muffled hum escaped from Gu Cichuan's tightly biting thin lips. His forehead was covered with cold sweat, his lips trembled slightly, and his slender neck was covered with blue veins.

  Although the powerful repair agent can heal skin and flesh injuries very quickly, the side effect is severe pain that ordinary people can't bear at all, but this level of pain is common to Gu Cichuan who used to fight all the time.

  Seeing that the hideous wound on the inner side of his arm was quickly stopped bleeding and gradually turned into bright red tender flesh, Gu Cichuan let out a slight breath with his lips trembling.

  He was about to apply another powerful repair agent to the wound on his waist and abdomen, but because of the severe pain left in his body just now, his fingertips trembled suddenly, and the unopened liquid test tube fell to the ground, and quickly rolled away , but was twisted by two fingertips as white as jade.

  Gu Cichuan's eyelids twitched, and he suddenly raised his eyes: "...Ayu."

  Yan Yu rubbed the potion on his fingertips, casually looked at the hideous wound on Gu Cichuan's waist, and raised his eyebrows with a half-smile: "What did you promise me before?"