Chapter 56

Chapter 56 Going to

Nathaniel never thought that Gu Cichuan, who was hurt by the empire in such a state, would rush to become a representative of the federal mission one day.

Nathaniel's face suddenly changed, and he asked with a livid face, "Are you all here to meet that woman Yan Yu?"

Gu Cichuan nodded slightly with no expression on his face: "Yes."

He made no secret of his true intentions.

Nathaniel lost his temper for a moment, and said angrily, "What's so good about that woman, is it worth your sacrifices for her?"

Gu Cichuan looked indifferent, and said without thinking: "It's worth it."

Yan Yu and Gu Cichuan will never know that in different time and space and different scenes, they both said the same sentence firmly and persistently.

"worth."

At this moment, Flora arrived in a hurry. Seeing the tense scene in front of her, she quickly acted like a peacemaker and calmed down the emotions of the two people in front of her, saying, "They are all from my own family. Don't quarrel, let's talk."

"Andreas, actually I don't agree with you going, I believe that brother and I have the same idea." Flora tried to understand and reason.

"The reason why we don't agree to let you go is because we are afraid that you will feel uncomfortable. We all know what the imperial people have done to you, and we don't want you to fall in love again." Flora persuaded sincerely.

Flora went on to say: "What's more, you are such a precious 4s-level omega. The imperial people have never stopped coveting you. If something happens to you after you go to the empire, what should you do? ?”

Even Nathaniel, who has always been solemn and majestic, lowered his posture for the first time: "Andreas, although we have disagreed and often quarreled since you came, I must put the interests of the overall federation first. Consider family affection, but you have to believe that your elder brother and elder sister have always loved you."

Gu Cichuan lowered his blue eyes, slightly moved, his throat rolled dryly, and finally said softly: "You are also my last relatives. But no matter how difficult and dangerous this trip is, I must go to see Ayu .”

Nathaniel and Flora looked at each other, and Flora sighed, "Andreas, are you really going to be so stubborn?"

Gu Cichuan nodded firmly.

No matter where Yan Yu is, Gu Cichuan will go to the mountains and rivers and travel all over the stars for her.

Overcoming thorns and thorns, here for you.

*————————————

"Let me serve you tonight, Ayu."

Ning Jin's slender fingertips, as white as jade, tremblingly extended towards Yan Yu's coat.

The next moment, his fingers were caught.

Although Yan Yu's combat power could easily subdue Ning Jin, a delicate and soft omega, but she was a little helpless and froze in place. After all, it would be too hurtful to push Ning Jin away so directly.

Yan Yu couldn't just push him away, so she could only persuade in a low voice with helplessness on her face: "Since the wedding date is approaching, you don't need to be so anxious. After we get married, we can be together in a dignified way, okay?"

"...Not good." A few round teardrops dripped down, and Ning Jin's nose and eyes turned red from crying, just like the thin red and pink formed by the tips of peach petals on the branches after the dredging rain.