Chapter 76

Chapter 76 I'm the best match for you

  Olivia opened her eyes, was startled by the scene in front of her, and sat up from the bed with a full face of hesitation.

  The light in front of her eyes was dim, and it seemed to be a warehouse piled with sundries, and a strange man with a haggard face and a thin figure was looking at her obsessively.

  His hair hadn't been trimmed for a long time, his clothes were ragged, his face was pale as if he hadn't been exposed to the sun for a long time, the flesh on his cheeks had sunken because of his thinness, and he could only vaguely discern that this man had a handsome and elegant appearance, but At this time, his eye sockets were sunken, his lips were dry, and his cheekbones were raised high, which was terrifying.

  "Who are you?" Olivia asked calmly instead of panicking like Yan Yun.

  However, the man didn't answer her, but just stared at her obsessively, and murmured in a low voice over and over again: "Aying, Aying, Aying..."

  Olivia's expression moved, and there was already a faint guess in her heart.

  Another person who mistook her for Yan Ying.

  Suddenly there was a loud sound of knocking down the door, and soon came the sound of hurried and dense footsteps. Yan Yu appeared in sight aggressively with many subordinates wearing combat uniforms and holding high-energy particle wooden warehouses.

  "Sister!" Olivia blushed and subconsciously stood up.

  "Are you okay?" Yan Yu asked with concern, and she was relieved when she saw Olivia shook her head. He quickly retreated obediently.

  "Qu Hongyu." Yan Yu softly called out the name.

  The man in front of him froze, as if he had just woken up from the state of obsession and immersion just now. When he saw Yan Yu again, his body froze, his first reaction was to take a few steps back, trying to hide, but it was too late, Yan Yu Yu glanced at him coldly: "You betrayed me in order to live a good life back then, but you don't seem to be doing well now."

  These words obviously hit Qu Hongyu's sore spot, and he hung his head The hair let out a low laugh, and the decayed and dirty gray hair blocked the face, it seemed to be laughing but more like crying.

  "Yan Yu, you came to see me today just to laugh at me?" Qu Hongyu said in a low voice, "Are you satisfied with seeing me like this?"

  "Don't be too self-righteous, you are not worth my waste It's time to make fun of you." Yan Yu gave Qu Hongyu a cold sideways look, with only disgust in his eyes, not even half of the look of the two of them hooking shoulders together and making friends.

  "Back then you became Yan Hu's running dog. The laboratory carried out a project to extract insect nucleus energy from Zerg corpses. You were one of the persons in charge. I need the relevant data in your hand." Yan Yu sneered: "You can If you choose to cooperate, if you don’t cooperate, I still have ways to get you to speak out, but you will suffer a lot.”

  Qu Hongyu stared blankly at Yan Yu, as if he didn’t know her anymore, his cracked and pale lips wriggled awkwardly Turning over, he said in a hoarse voice, "I'll give you what you want."

  "...I owe you."

  Yan Yu didn't show any emotion when he heard the words, but passed Qu Hongyu lightly, and stretched his arms Embracing Olivia, she said softly, "Let's go."

  "She's not Aying, Aying is already dead." Yan Yu said coldly

  He left a sentence coldly: "You don't owe me, we are not friends anymore. But what you owe Aying, you will never pay it off in your whole life."