1

Felix woke up to noise coming from downstairs. He got up and rubbed his eyes. He opened the door and went downstairs. He saw his manager Ha-ri. She just started 2 months ago and everyone loved her. She was annoying to Felix but if she what made her members happy then he will accept it."Morning Felix" Ha-ri said as she smiled. Felix just hummed in response."Felix, Ha-ri said Good Morning. Say good morning back" Chan said as he looked at the youngest. Felix groaned but he had no choice but to say good morning."G-Good Morning" Felix said as he went back upstairs. He decided he won't eat again today. He went to take his daily shower. After 50 minutes and came out and got dressed. He went downstairs where he saw everyone laughing. He left out the house without being noticed. He put his hood on and walked down the street. He walked to the park where the group use to go. He hated that they spent so much time with Ha-ri and always forgot about him. He laid on the cold bench and closed his eyes. He decided to take a nap even though he just woke up. Felix barely be sleeping or eating because he be practicing so hard to please his group. But no matter how hard he tried. They still wasn't pleased and Ha-ri would always show him how it was done. And with her they were always pleased. He saw that it was 11:45 and he had to practice for their upcoming song. He got up and walked back to the dorms. He took his shoes off and went to the dance studio. He opened the door and saw that everyone was not happy. They all looked at him."Felix what hell took you so long" Chan said as he looked at the boy. Felix didn't answer and just stood there."He asked you question Felix. Where were you" Ha-ri said as she smiled disgustingly. He rolled his eyes. They started dance practice and Felix kept messing up the routine. Minho was not happy about this."Ugh Felix your such a failure. You keep fucking messing up and we can't move on if you keep messing up" Minho said. The others agree."I can show you how to do it Felix" Ha-ri said as she smiled."No thanks" Felix said."I think she should" Jeongin said as he looked up from his phone. Ha-ri started doing the dance and everyone was in awe."Your so cute Ha-ri" Jeongin said as he smiled."See Felix that's how you do it. Try and be more like Ha-ri" Minho said as he patted Ha-ri in her head. Felix bite his gums so it could bleed. He bite his lip next then he bite his hand hard. He started bleeding."Since I'm bad at dancing then I'll just leave y'all alone" Felix said as he left. He went to his room and closed his door. He laid on the bed and let blood come out of his wounds. He knew that his members never will love him again.

Try and be more like Ha-ri

Felix chuckled as tears rolled down his face."They don't love me. They despise me" Felix said as he continued to chuckle. He started laughing like he was crazy. But really he was crying. He hated himself. He hated that he wasn't more like Ha-ri. He hated that he wasn't Ha-ri.